Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Explorer 2nd row console install

I believe there was a thread on here somewhere about installing a 2nd row console in a vehicle with 2nd row buckets that was not ordered with the console option. Anyway I can no longer seem to find this thread. If anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. The only thing...
  2. A

Where to buy "Sport" badge

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if you guys have any suggestions as to where to buy a replacement "Sport" badge that would be a little bit more reasonable than my local dealership as they are generally 50-75% from where I can usually find items online. Normally I deal with Steve at Tousley Ford...
  3. A

2013 Sport Lug nut size

Just wondering if anybody knows the factory dimensions for the lug nuts on a 2013 Sport, I'm looking to order a set of black Gorilla lug nuts for my vehicle and they need the style, depth, thread pattern etc. If anybody has any idea of this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  4. A

Driver's mirror wind whistle

So I finally had the opportunity to crack the window yesterday while driving. Does anybody else have a horrific wind whistle coming from the driver's mirror while driving at 35-40mph? To ensure my findings, I folded the mirror in for a few seconds and retested and the noise went away, opened it...
  5. A

Driver's Door vibration/rattle

Hi there, I purchased a 13 Explorer Sport about a month and a half ago and I was just wondering if anybody has had a vibration/rattling/buzzing sound when playing the stereo at moderate levels. The bass on the system is not cranked, again, at a moderate levels. I'm just wondering if anybody else...
  6. A

Hottexhaust review

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this as they are not a vendor here but I'll give it a try anyway. I've been dealing with Hottexhaust.com on an exhaust kit for my 2013 Explorer Sport, I had been looking for a while at ordering one and finally decided to pull the trigger. Anyway to my surprise...
Back