Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Sunday funday pictures

Our friends buddie has a bunch of property out by east St. Paul so we were there. Tried washing it last night but it's gonna take awhile lol I spent a half hour at the car wash and I probably got maybe 1/4 of it off lol stupid grass
  2. B

Sunday funday pictures

They are full of mud but honestly not that bad :p this may sound weird but after i went through all that mud i feel like the truck just handled alot better. was a smoother ride haha
  3. B

Sunday funday pictures

Haha, yes i will be washing it either tonight or tomorrow after work.There's tons of mud and grass under there :p Everyone told me not to go through it because they said i would for sure get stuck but i had to atleast give it a shot! Bad thing about waiting a day or two to clean it is my...
  4. B

Sunday funday pictures

I tried uploading to photobucket but I couldn't get it to work
  5. B

Sunday funday pictures

http://instagram.com/p/nmTZQDITUC/
  6. B

Sunday funday pictures

Thanks! Pictures never really do much justice but I have a video, just need to figure out how to upload it to the site.
  7. B

Sunday funday pictures

Went off-roading today, actually surprised I didn't get stuck once lol but here's a few pictures I took and I have a video but I'm not sure how to post Pulling out my brother in his f150
  8. B

Light bar covers

I was looking at a 40" combo one from digidiodes. They all look the same so I figured other brands would work but thanks this really helps! Hopefully I can purchase them soon :D
  9. B

Light bar covers

Ive been looking at purchasing a LED light bar for my Sport Trac but then one i want to get they dont sell covers for them. Do any of you know if i can buy any light bar cover for the same size and if it'll fit? We need to have covers for our lights that are above the headlights if we want to...
  10. B

personalized license plates

Decisions decisions, so many good ones you guys have suggested! Lol
  11. B

Cundmud **
  12. B

What do you guys think of CUINDMUD or CUINMUD
  13. B

You're not the first to suggest this one :p I do like hi trac but I feel like it's not big enough yet
  14. B

You must be mistaken for someone else , I don't have an f150 but my boyfriend and family all do but none are red
  15. B

Exactly, i cant seem to really think of anything clever and i DO NOT want to come across conceited or stuck up. Even if it doesnt have anything to do with the fact that im a girl im totally okay with, just need something cool :p something to do with the truck would be ideal (obviously)
  16. B

I need help thinking of a clever license plate slogan. I know ultimately its up to me what i want but i need ideas since i cant think of anything other then ALLHERS, HERFORD,NOT HIS, 4X4 QT(not really sure about this one though) . We can use 7 characters. Can anyone think of anything for me...
  17. B

Console lid re-do

Do you have a picture of what yours looks like?
  18. B

Had some fun today

That's pretty much what happened but it was a lot longer then 20 mins haha
  19. B

Had some fun today

Yup pretty much! I didn't get stuck going in , only when we had to turn around. Well I got told to back out onto the path again instead of turning around which was horrible lol
  20. B

Had some fun today

Yes I did! We didn't get to far from the entrance. I think we were all there for like 3 hours just trying to get people un stuck, go further and then trying to leave lol It was fun though!!
  21. B

Had some fun today

Went off-roading today, had a blast but there was so much snow
  22. B

Running boards (with pictures )

what kind of add a leaf did you get ?
  23. B

Yes , just the body lift. With the running boards it doesn't feel so big anymore so I've been considering shackles and a add a leaf but I haven't really looked into that much.
  24. B

I never put them on till after I got them sprayed, but it's definitely grippy so I don't have to worry. I really like the look of them
  25. B

Nope, those are actually the ones from truckgeardirect for sport tracs
Back