Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

How to: SOHC V6 Timing Chain Parts Removal Procedure

hi, i really appreciate the write up you have made, but i am only having one problem, i am trying to remove the primary cassette. and i noticed above you said it takes an EXTERNAL E-30 socket. i cannot seem to find this socket, i was wondering if you could tell me where you bought this socket or...
  2. K

97' Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0 OHC. 2WD.

97' Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0 OHC. 2WD.
  3. K

Finally Ordered them! General lighting mod thread.

looks really nice man, good pics
  4. K

Some Gauge Lights Went Out

Have you checked your fuses? When you open your drivers door, there is a panel on the side of the dash that says "Fuses" very faintly. it will also have a little place to pull it. give it a good tug and see if there is a little card that tells you the fuses what amperage they need and where they...
  5. K

Is $650 a good deal for this Explorer?

It was kind of a steel, it was my friends from school and he didnt know what he had, and didnt have the money to work on it. so ive just been bringing her back to life ever since :D:D
  6. K

Is $650 a good deal for this Explorer?

Just got a 97 4dr XLT a few months ago with 190,000 on the tach. outside and inside looks like it just came from the show room floor. Paid $700. sold an old motorcycle i had sitting in the garage to get it. couldn't pass it up:D:D:D
Back