Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Help! Washer Fluid not working....

I will check that as son as it warms up here is snowing and were are expecting 6-12 inches in the next few days.
  2. P

no puddles that I can see is there a way to test the hose from the pump to the rear window?
  3. P

i have a 02 mountaineer and the front wipers work perfect the fluid pumps great but the rear dosent pump anything where are the hoses to check them for blockage, or is there a rear resivor that Im not filling up?
  4. P

Dome light question

Just a question is there a line drawing of the headlight switch with the dimmer, I think the ground might be bad if I open the door the door ajar shows up in the info panel and if I roll the dimmer to the off (all the way down) the dome light works perfectly. but the dash lights are almost off.
  5. P

The horn doesn't work on my 2002 Explorer.

where is it located ? I checked under the hood and didnt see any? and dose the relay work on that #25 circuit under the hood ?
  6. P

The horn doesn't work on my 2002 Explorer.

ok I replaced my horns and they were working untill they all of a sudden started just going off, I pulled the #25 fuse under the hood and they stopped working when I replaced the fuse they worked fine again then like 4 hours later my horn just started going off again, so i pulled the fuse again...
  7. P

Power Folding Mirrors

would the they fit on the mountaineer? Were there any Expolorers that had power folding mirrors as a option and are they interchangeable with the Mountaineer?
  8. P

Dome light question

Thanks Rondo sent you a PM. Is there a way to test the dimmer switch? I think it might be that, because everything else works perfectly. I bought this truck used and dont know if it was modded at all is there a headlight mod or swap that someone might have done taht could have caused this ?
  9. P

Power Folding Mirrors

Has anyone here heard of power folding mirrors for a '02 Mountaineer, or maybe a swap that can be done to get them ? I hate to have to fold them in every time I park we have narrow blocks by me and wouldnt want to have them broken off, did the Avaitor have that option if so would the fit ? what...
  10. P

Dome light question

ok here is what happens everything works the way it should , when I shut the truck off the radio stays on till I open a door, But no dome light, the door ajar comes on when the doors are open but no dome light, if I roll the dimmer down till it clicks into the off position the dome lights work...
  11. P

Dome light question

thanks alot i will twst it and post my results and let you know what i found
  12. P

Dome light question

Ok Ive searched this fourm and havent seen my problem anywhere yet. I have a 02 mountaineer and the dome light dosent work, unless the dome switch is in the off position. all the doors work properly meaning if I open the door the door ajar shows in the message system, if I use the remote the...
Back