Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

wide tires

Thank you for your reply I don't think with 31 10.50 with 15x8 3.75bs would push them out anymore than that I want them to stick past the fenders but don't want a huge tire in order to do it
  2. J

wide tires

I have a 97 explorer I want to know how far past the fenders a 31 10.50 on a 15x8 would stick out if any there are no pics that show really how they stick out if someone would please post some to show me it would be greatly appreciated Thanks joey
  3. J

ohv 4.0 exhaust manifold stud question

Hey all I have a 97 4.0 ohv 4x4 while i was changing my exhaust manifold gaskets I snapped mew studs are there any studs for other vehicles that work in my application I heard the Dorman 03411 kit will work but not sure any help is appreciated.
  4. J

Tt lift questions

Thanks guys I'm going to have to get them put in asap and get it done my tires are getting shot I'm getting new 31s in a few weeks anyway and gotta get the warriors put on tired of it sitting pointing to the sky
  5. J

Tt lift questions

I have a 97 xlt 4x4 and I cranked the bars and still need a alignment do I need the camber shim kits for the alignment and next question is with the warrior 153 shackles do the bolts that come with them fit work? I see people getting bolts for them so I wasn't sure thanks in advance
  6. J

97 4405 to 1354 e swap questions

that's what im looking for no rubs and the 2wd feeling I don't like the auto 4wd mine jerks a little cause I don't have a front drive shaft mine didn't have one when I bought it and im pretty surethe tcase is junk now anyway
  7. J

so how do you like your 1354 tcase is it any different feeling and better feeling than the crappy auto tcase I have now. and thanks again for responding to my question and answered my questions. oh ya with the 2 inch body and 2 inch torsion twist do those 32s rub?
  8. J

I ment Gibson
  9. J

By the way man I see u have a bibson cat back do you like it
  10. J

Thanks man I thought the shifster would make it a easier swap I live in Florida so I have no snow to deal with just when I want to mud switch it first and good thanks for the reply I hate the 4wd auto and just want the ability to drive 2wd sometimes without messing up any thing
  11. J

97 ford explorer I want to put a 1354 t case in it I want to know if I use a shiftster to make it manual shift do I have to change anything? The shifster is a manual conversion for electric shift t cases
  12. J

4405 to 1354 e swap questions

A rough price estimate if anyone has a idea would be nice to
  13. J

4405 to 1354 e swap questions

I have a 97 ford explorer 4.0 ohv auto trans and a 4405 tease and the t case is falling apart and I don't want to rebuild it due to I don't like it I have seen the swap threads but still don't know a parts list what I want to know is what all do I need to swap it in years of parts and what they...
  14. J

(PICS INSIDE) 15x8 wheels 4"BS, bfg 31/10.50, 1.5" TT, warrior shackle and AAL

Exploder 11 can u send me some pics to my email I want to see ur truck epifanio_blood@yahoo.com
  15. J

(PICS INSIDE) 15x8 wheels 4"BS, bfg 31/10.50, 1.5" TT, warrior shackle and AAL

I know it's a old thread but do u have anymore pics of the truck after the wheels and tires I want the Same lift and wheels I want the tires to poke past the fenders did yours sorry for all the questions thanks.....joey
  16. J

Rough idle

Well pulled it off and cleaned it and didn't o anything now it whines and makes moose calls lol it now idles at like 500 and sluggish with a power loss
  17. J

Rough idle

I'll pull it Off and give it a cleaning and see if that helps
  18. J

Rough idle

I have searched up and down for vacuum leaks tried smokin them out tried using starter fluid just listin and nothin I haven found any but I'll keep lookin that's what I thought it was initially
  19. J

Rough idle

I have a 97 ford explorer 4.0 ohv 142k miles it has a 1000 rpm idle when it's idling at 1000 it doesn't bog or idle rough but when it drops to 600 it chug chug chug idle the engine rocks a little and the exhaust puffs puff I have changed the maf sensor temp sensor o2 sensors plugs and wires...
  20. J

Want tires to poke out of fenders

I think imma go with some 15x8 3.75 bs and 32 11.50
  21. J

So with a 15x8 it would probably stick out about 1 inch past the fender if the 15x10 were about 3 you said
  22. J

Dual exhaust

My truck already doesn't have a spare when I bought it it didn't have one
  23. J

Dual exhaust

I am not really looking for gains I want it to sound good I also like the look of dual tips
  24. J

So on a 15x10 I would have to run a 32 12.50
  25. J

I mnt corkey damn auto correct
Back