Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Cranks but won't start!!

Good day everyone.,I have a 2002. 4.6 Eb. With 150.000 had it a month. And it started knockig ,I just finished. A engine swap what a job the. New eng is all put in and it cranks good but wo.t start my question. Is what should i check first? Could i have. Crossed wires ? What are the common...
  2. C

timing chain 4.6 issues help

Just got done i had a bad tensioner from 1A so i had to take it apart for the second time and can i just say it wasn't any easier this time its running good no noise but cost me 90$ for tensioners from orielys
  3. C

Rough idle & dies, Wont move forward

Its a 02 built in 2001 i cant find any info
  4. C

keyless code

I found mine on the sport in the dash above the glove box
  5. C

I am sure the right side valve cover and it didn't make any sounds when i first fired it up it was the second time i started.i didnt count the teeth just lined up the black links as shown.it drives and seems to not tap as much while driving
  6. C

I just bought a 2002 EB 4.6 that i put timing chains on front this weekend and wow what a job, Never again will I..... BUT now i have a clacking,taping noise that wasn't there prior to this repair and its present more often did i miss something ? Please help
  7. C

Rough idle & dies, Wont move forward

I just got a EB 2002 4.6L that i just replaced the front timing chains and now its making a tapping sound but drives fine what is going on please help
  8. C

keyless code

Choe8515 here howdy to all my fellow explorer owners . I just bought my 5th explorer but my first Sport i found it sitting wrecked at a shop and just knew i was going to own it and a little hageling and it was mine very cheep...It needs work but overall its a nice one I JUST CAN NOT FIND THE...
Back