Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

New England Explorers - Still Active?

Is this group still active? At the very least, is there anyone else here from New England, more specifically New Hampshire? I'd love to meet some fellow Explorer guys wanting to go off-road. I'm relatively new to owning an Explorer and hitting the trails, so meeting some more experienced guys...
  2. J

Stiff Gas Pedal

Thank you very much!
  3. J

help anyone? my wheel snapped off what parts do i need

Holy crap I bet that was a trip! Good luck getting everything back together.
  4. J

door locks

Sounds like a fuse/relay to me..
  5. J

Stiff Gas Pedal

Bump. At least maybe a picture of the throttle cable cover?
  6. J

98 leaf springs

My '01 Explorer definitely sags the most on the driver's rear. I'm assuming from the years of extra weight from the gas tank? Not sure. My driver's front used to sag a bit too, but new shocks seems to have fixed that.
  7. J

Loose gear shifter... and what is this bolt?

Just wanted to add that I tightened these bolts and it fixed my problem so thanks to all who posted. No more using the parking break or starting in neutral!
  8. J

1999 Ford Explorer Tune-Up: 4.0 V6 SOHV

You wouldn't happen to have any helpful photos to add this write-up, would you? Specifically for accessing the passenger side plugs?
  9. J

Stiff Gas Pedal

Is there anyone that wouldn't mind posting a few pictures of the problem areas that can be cleaned to help fix this problem?
Back