Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How to: The Borg Warner 4405 Transfer Case Rebuild Diary

Wolfgang, Unfortunately i didnt take any pics of my transfer case open, mine's have the speedo, but is not in use, i didnt find any cable or wire to plug in, and the speedo works fine without it. I've removed the t-case from the car and dismounted it. At this time it is mounted and...
  2. M

Wolfgang, Thanks for the quick response and the pics. The discs i have ordered are exact like the discs that you sent me from ebay, but, they are 12 instead 10 that i removed from the t-case, believe, the clutch pack has closed perfectly with 12 dics....For now, i can count on the pic that...
  3. M

Clutch pack discs Hello my friends, Sorry to bring an old topic to the top, but.... I am with a problem in the assembly of my 4405. Initially when I opened it, I saw that the discs were worn, but when I removed it had only 5 discs each with a pair of metal discs totaling 10 discs. But...
  4. M

Please Help: How to disable anti-theft?

Thanks Your post saved me a lot of money!! Thanks! Was having the same problem on my 1999. Anti Theft blinking, ocasionally won't start. Pissed me off! Tryed to buy a new PATS key, not worked. Now with the new relay the problems are gone!
Back