Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. AllanC

Jurassic sighting in Chilliwack BC???

Did u buy it from the guy in Squamish?
  2. AllanC

Age of 5th Gen Explorer owners? - Poll

Picked up the 2015 XLT when I was 30, 31 now. Bought the 91 off my parents when I was 16.
  3. AllanC

Intake advice

Found a decent stock tube at a junk yard:) decided to save some $ and reinvest it into more lights for the truck!
  4. AllanC

Intake advice

My stock intake rubbed through on the alternator pulley, I have temp patched it with electrical tape and zap strapped it out of the way. The junkyard ones seem to be in worse shape then mine. Does anyone know if ifab is still in buisness? I got an email back saying their in Inbox is full. I am...
  5. AllanC

604 anyone in the Vancouver area

Anyone still wann do a lower mainland meet?
  6. AllanC

B.C. Exploders?

Squamish here
  7. AllanC

Ever been to triangle beach in richmond, bc?

I will have to go check this place out next time I bring the ex to work. Could be a good way to spend a lunch break, unless I screw up and get stuck lol. I'd be down for a "triangle improvement day". If you guys have some dates your thinking about this shoot them off to me. If I am not...
  8. AllanC

Ever been to triangle beach in richmond, bc?

Hey where about is this triangle beach? I live in north van but I work in the River Rock theater, so I'm basically in Richmond everyday. Looks like it could be a decent lunch break/downtime spot to check out. If your bored there is another area like that on the north side of the lions gate...
  9. AllanC

Trail Master 4" lift install and questions 1994 XLT

I'm up in North Vancouver. Once I get my new manual shift BW1354 transfer case together(tired of fixing the silly shift motor) we should do an outing somewhere. Latley I'v been mainly running on logging roads(as per no 4x4 lol) up in Squamish to go shooting. "Squamish, you can shoot anything up...
  10. AllanC

Trail Master 4" lift install and questions 1994 XLT

I have the same lift on my rig and I did not have to extend my driveshafts. Good to see another lifted Ex. in the lower mainland.:thumbsup:
  11. AllanC

what are friends for...

Only other person I allow to drive my rig is my father.
  12. AllanC

North shore offroad and others

I have had no problems at all with NSOR whenever I have delt with them. I think they are a pretty decent outfit, there sister company is Sport Trucks Unlimited.
  13. AllanC

Pic's of your ride

Here is mine as of this summer.
  14. AllanC

New explorer on the scene

So down here in North Van there is a new lifted 1st gen Explorer on the scene that I have never seen rolling around before. It is a red/beige two tone with home built front bumper and looks to be running 32's or 33's. I have seen it around Capilano Rd and Marine Dr the past couple days. Is it...
  15. AllanC

Ohhh...so this is where they all meet

Welcome to the club. We need more BC Explorers.
  16. AllanC

kind of odd

Sweet!!! where can I get one??? LOL :roll:
  17. AllanC

Bumps kill engine

also had the same problem with my ex. it turned out to the be the main grounding point , grinded it down for some fresh metal and havnt had a problem since.
  18. AllanC

who was drivin down Beach yesterday???

So I saw a lifted black 2nd gen driving down Beach Ave in Vancouver yesterday(sat Feb 4th) was it anyone off of this board? Just curious since I hardly see any lifted ex's around VanCity and the only ones I see are 1st Gens!
  19. AllanC

when did your a4ld go?

my a4ld has been kicking for 274 000KM , its actually still the original tranny from 1991......startin to wunder when its going to go.
  20. AllanC

Where are you from?

envee born and raised in good'ol North Vancouver , still here and will be for a while since i dont forsee the film industry goin away anytime soon
  21. AllanC

Best 4" spring for Ex?

It rides rather decently , still a truck though so it aint no luxury ride. I was supprised witht he amount of flex i got out of it. I did take some accidental air and creased the fenders when the tires got stuffed in. 32inch tires did not rub after the lift was installed , now after my brilliant...
  22. AllanC

another canidian with a explorer

haha word up from the shore. seem to be more people from the greater vancouver area becoming members now so thats good , need more lifted ex's here....way to many stock ones.
  23. AllanC

Best 4" spring for Ex?

pro comp makes a 4" spring as well , been installed for over 2 years now and no real noticable drop at all.
  24. AllanC

Pyramid Trouble

I agree the Pyramid should not be a permanent setup , I used to have one and it worked great untill i replaced it.
Back