Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. AllanC

Intake advice

My stock intake rubbed through on the alternator pulley, I have temp patched it with electrical tape and zap strapped it out of the way. The junkyard ones seem to be in worse shape then mine. Does anyone know if ifab is still in buisness? I got an email back saying their in Inbox is full. I am...
  2. AllanC

New explorer on the scene

So down here in North Van there is a new lifted 1st gen Explorer on the scene that I have never seen rolling around before. It is a red/beige two tone with home built front bumper and looks to be running 32's or 33's. I have seen it around Capilano Rd and Marine Dr the past couple days. Is it...
  3. AllanC

who was drivin down Beach yesterday???

So I saw a lifted black 2nd gen driving down Beach Ave in Vancouver yesterday(sat Feb 4th) was it anyone off of this board? Just curious since I hardly see any lifted ex's around VanCity and the only ones I see are 1st Gens!
  4. AllanC

Flamethrower Exhaust

Does anyone know how to properly install the "flamethrower" mod to a 1st gen explorer. I know it requires a spark plug mounted a couple inches from the exhaust tip and a coil and a switch but I was wondering how to wire it all up properly. If anyone else has done this to their ex please fill in...
  5. AllanC

Explorer meet in Lower Mainland

Hey Hey Any explorer owners from around the lower mainland down for a casual meet somewhere? I know of a few places in North Van that involve minor to little 4x4in to access. so if anyone is down we should all meet up sometime , i would be cool to finally meet some other people with lifted ex's.
Back