Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Female body clips for 2011+? hitch cover panels - FOUND.

My wife backed our 2013 Explorer Sport right into my F-150 and in doing so popped the rear hitch cover off. When I tried to put it back on, I realized one of the female clips on the body had broken. These aren't the male pins on the hitch cover - these are the clips that the male pieces lock...
  2. M

2013 Limited VIN

My friends know I can be quite critical of cars. I'm not one to brag up something just because I bought it. But I gotta say I'm blown away by how nice this Explorer is. Really. I'm lucky to be an A-Plan customer so I emailed my Ford-employed sister-in-law and told her that her co-workers...
  3. M

2013 Limited VIN

What a coincidence... as I was typing this, the salesperson emailed me and said our Explorer is in and ready for pick up. Gotta say I'm REALLY psyched to hand over the keys to our CX-9 GT (good riddance!) and drive the new Sport home.
  4. M

2013 Limited VIN

Wow... must be a record. Waiting for a Sport here in SE PA... Saturday will be 6 weeks, word has it that it's either on rails or in the rail yard here so we should be driving it soon.
Back