Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2020ST v 2021ST

No they are my winter tire and rims. The ST with the Street pack comes with 21" Black Aluminum wheels and tires.
  2. B

2020ST v 2021ST

Picked up my 2021 Ignite Blue ST this morning, its been ready for pickup since Tuesday but I have been to busy at work to pick it up. Brian
  3. B

2020ST v 2021ST

Touche! Peter Looks like I should have said Twin Panel Moonroof Brian
  4. B

2020ST v 2021ST

I do not understand my dealer, since I leased my 2013 Explorer Sport this will be my 6th leased Explorer from him. All high KM lease, 35000 KM per year. It's a company lease, paid in full by my company. 2013 > 2015 > 2016 > 2018 on all of these deals the payment has been the same or a little...
  5. B

2020ST v 2021ST

My dealer called today, to tell me that he has a 2021 ST Infinite Blue with my name on it, at the same lease payment as my 2020 ST that I picked up late October 2019. So the big question is, what are the differences from a 2020 ST to a 2021 ST What did they take away, or what did they add? Brian
  6. B

Frustrated New Member

I feel your pain, I had a very similar experience with a GM Trailblazer. Mine would shift into neutral when it felt like it, and lots of other things going on with it. In the 18 months I had it (2000/ mid 2001), it was in the dealers for around 5 months, they never found the problem and GM...
  7. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

At my local Ford dealer, Sterling Ford Ottawa. Brian
  8. B

2020 Explorer

Read thead https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/missing-part-rear-air-deflector.484539/ and https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/missing-part-towing-eye.484543/ Brian
  9. B

2020 Explorer

Picked my ST end of Oct 19, Just over 14000km , no issues at all. Yes I do have the rear deflector and tow hook missing. Brian
  10. B

ST SUV Experience Driving Program

I called them a couple of weeks ago to see what was going on, I was told by the lady I was talking to that things were going ahead at Asheville. I asked here how the physical distancing was working out in the cars. I did not get a reply, but was asked if I would like to cancel my 14 June date...
  11. B

I leased mine and have the opportunity to attend the program, I have it setup for 14/15 June but I do not think it will happen. Brian
  12. B

Asheville booked June 14th drive day June 15th Brian Ottawa, Canada.
  13. B

Who has had NO problems at all?

Pickup 25 Oct 2019. I now have just under 8K km No problems at all :) Parts missing yes, Rear Deflector and Tow Hook but the main thing, no problems.:bounce: Brian
  14. B

Scratched front passenger wheel

I had mine front repaired locally, they removed the tire and repower coated the rime, reinstalled the tire and balanced i can not tell there has been a repair. Total cost $150.00 Brian
  15. B

18" steel rims on ST with Street Pack

Finally made it to my dealer to order 20 lug nuts p/n ACPZ 1012 NWSP only to be told, they are on backorder with Ford, bummer :( (Adrenlin had posted ACPZ 1-12 NWSP as the part number, my dealer said it was ACPZ 1012 NWSP) Brian
  16. B

Thanks I will order some lugs tomorrow, as i already have the covers. Brian
  17. B

Can you please lets us know when you get them and pricing Brian
  18. B

Winter Rims / Wheels

I had a set of factory PIU 18" steel rims and factory TPMS installed this Saturday. The rims where $100.00 each and the TPMS $59.00 each. I could never justify spending over $1000.00 on winter rims alone, just to get chewed up with all the salt and stuff on the roads in our area in the winter...
  19. B

Matt I have 245/60/18 they where new last season so i had to use them this year, will change to 265/60/18 next year. Peter That is the exact wheel nut as I have, but like everything else to do with the wheels they do not fit. I am looking for the same design of nut with a 14 x 1.5 thread...
  20. B

Peter I have the old lug nuts and centre caps, the lug nuts do not fit, I am looking for new lug nuts 14mm x 1.5 with the raised edge so the centre cap fits. Brian
  21. B

As you can see in the pictures, they do fit OK, look funny but fit. There is about 1/4" clearance from the caliper to the inside of the rim. Matt, I have bridgestone blizzak, they are the tires I had on my 2018 Sport, they are one size to small, but I have to use them for this year recommended...
  22. B

I just got back from my dealer (5:00pm) and I can confirm that PIU Steel Rims p/n LB5Z-1015B and TPMS p/n TPMS-60 fit a 2020 Explorer ST with Street Pack, but they look like dinky toy wheels after taking the 21" off. No pictures yet, I will take some tomorrow in the in the daylight and try and...
  23. B

Gas to use in ST

Peter I stopped at my local Esso station tonight, and after looking at this thread I decided to look at the cost difference from 87 to 91 87 $1.08.9 cnd 91 $1.33.9 cnd So around $1.04 cnd per US gallon difference :mad::( Brian
  24. B

Matt I cannot confirm 100% until Saturday, but my dealer is telling me yes, so I would feel pretty save in talking to your dealer. Brian
  25. B

Peter As I had mentioned before, my local dealer in Ottawa is selling me the PIU steel rims @ $100.00 each cnd p/n LB5Z-1015B and sensors @$59.00 each cnd p/n TPMS-60 I have an appointment on Saturday 16th to change the Street Pack 21" wheels to the new 18" rims with my old winter tires...
Back