Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Livernois Motorsports 2013 Explorer Sport

Xv1???? what is the status with updated XV1 tune?
  2. J

Livernois Motorsports 2013 Explorer Sport

While we are speaking about Livernoise tunes, what's the status on the XV1? I bought the thermostat and bar sensor months ago and have been patiently waiting for an update. Thanks for any info you can provide.
  3. J

Black Friday Sales at Livernois Motorsports

The link is not working for me.
  4. J

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

Yes I did. Came out great. Will have to learn how to post pics on the forum for u
  5. J

Halo Headlight/Fog idea

3jsauto.com in Brooklyn does it. Spoke to him about my sport but haven't done it yet. Seems very nice and knowledgable.
  6. J

MAGNAFLOW for SPORT...hows the noise??

I will try and get some good videos and sound clips as I have the exhaust and injen intake. I also have db meter app in my iPhone I will get a reading of the drone from in the car. It will take me a few days to put it all together.
  7. J

MAGNAFLOW for SPORT...hows the noise??

There is a pretty good drone from it. My wife hates it. It is a bit annoying but it sounds great outside, so everyone tells me. I have read that in 5k miles it gets much better since the computers learns more by them and things change supposedly.
  8. J

LED turn signal how-to (front & rear)

Since you didn't use resistors, do you get the heat issue in the rear lights that were described by someone else? Maybe it was the bulbs they used?
  9. J

Cargo Mat for 2011 Ex.

I bought the ford one for my wife's xlt and ended up trying the weathertech for my sport. The weathertech is far better quality then the oem.
  10. J

Thanks for all the replies. I will post pics once I get it Saturday.
  11. J

Very nice job. Had to say it.
  12. J

Painting Door Handles on EXPLORER SPORT!!!!!! My explorer sport finally came in and I have my ford dealer sending it to a body shop to have all the lower body panels that are black painted white. How come they just called me to tell me that the body shop cannot paint the handles white since...
  13. J

Removal of the front and rear ford emblem

I am pretty sure everyone just uses overlays.
  14. J

Need ? No want some led's

Ossdesigns.net Awesome but pricey
  15. J

Plasti dipped grille

Sorry for the stupid question, but I am very interested in seeing your grill and what you did but I don't see pics in this post. How is everyone seeing it?
  16. J

Has anyone had the trim painted on their explorer?

Has anyone gotten a quote for this yet besides Themmiz039. I would love to do this to my white sport that I should pick up in 3 weeks.
  17. J

395.6 hp

What tune did you use? I thought livernoise was the only one out and they say it have a 75hp boost.
  18. J

2013 Explorer Sport ORDER DEADLINE!

I understand the deadline has passed, but what if a dealer had more 2013 explorers allocated to him to be able to build. Would they then be able to order a sport still for 2013?
  19. J

2013 EX Sport Intake???????

What would be your top pick for an SRI?
  20. J

2013 EX Sport Intake???????

My new EX Sport arrives in 4 weeks and I cannot chose on an intake. What do you feel is best? Injen, KN (typhoon for SHO), or the Airaid? I would like one that this is a CIA, and to me the Airaid looked to be doing that job the best. Please let me know your thoughts for you that have bought...
  21. J

2013 Explorer Sport ORDER DEADLINE!

I have read in some places on this forum that the deadline was today. Is that correct? I called my local dealers to place my order today and solidify my deal and one dealer told me that you CANNOT place anymore orders and one said that I have until the 25th. Does anyone have any idea? Maybe...
Back