Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Is there a way to manually close the moonroof (tilt)

Hello, guys:) Been quite a while since I've been here. Sick morther. I must have left the sunroof open on tilt position last time I drove it. I's not closing, none of the sunroof related buttons seem working, except rear moonroof. It's gonna take days, even weeks, before I can bring the car to...
  2. L

Safe floor jack points

Thanks, have a good one:)
  3. L

Safe floor jack points

Peter, under what section. I've been searching for this for 2 days, I only have the first edition in PDF file.
  4. L

Bambi mode for 2014 Explorer Sport - FORscan

Foglamp with highbeam?? That's really interesting.
  5. L

Forscan Users

With my 13 Ex Limted, you can just change between C and F from the Sync screen. BTW, what would be the cheapest ELM327/OBD2 adapter that can fully Forscan operational on Amazon or Ebay for 2013 Explorer Limited? I'll probably use it a couple of times, then RIP in the garage.
  6. L

DRL Activation Possible Resolution (US Owners).....

What would be the cheapest ELM327/OBD2 adapter that can fully Forscan operational on Amazon or Ebay for 2013 Explorer Limited? I'll probably use it a couple of times, then RIP in the garage.
  7. L

LED Headlight Conversions

Do you get both hi/low with those Car Rover LED? or do you need dedicated hi/lo LED?
  8. L

LED Headlight Conversions

Do you need high/low LED or low LED can do both high/low beam?
  9. L

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

mrnavy2, Did you have any luck finding right LED fog lamp. I got the same car, and also looking for LED fog lamp.
  10. L

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

Isn't the fog lamp H11?? Then again, I'm 2013, so maybe they changed it.
  11. L

Best halogen headlight bulbs, 9005 or 9011?

Sorry for not coming here more often. I'v been quite sick. Looking for best light output halogen headlight bulbs replacement. NOt interested LED or HID at the moment. SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe or Philips 9005 CrystalVision Ultra? Or something else wit most light output?
  12. L

Explorer Oil Filters

Anyon tried Fram Pro FP10575? It's sold on ebay, but I can't find any specific info on this on the web. The seller claims it's better than Fram PH10575 oil filter since its a Pro line. Also claim....... ''The Fram Pro Series is not a retail product... so that's why it's not covered on the...
  13. L

Hood Struts ??

Peter, could be a little more specific? Like make, part #?
  14. L

Hood Struts ??

Any fella puts it Front Hood Gas Shocks? Tried search, couldn't find any. There must be fella who puts in one of these.
  15. L

What would happen if the gear accidentally puts in reverse on the forward motion?

I try to save on some gas. As you see, the gas price here in S. Korea is like US$7 per gallon! When I'm on considerable downhill or long traffic stop, I put the gear in neutral. Sometimes, I worry I would push the lever too hard and accidentally put it in reverse instead of N. If that...
  16. L

First Ecoboost to 600WHP!

4DRHTRD I went ASU. Rick It say ''Aridzona'' on your profile. You meant Arizona??
  17. L

These seem to be a deal.

Wow! How these are so budget priced while 5 button FOBs are so expensive.
  18. L

Philips 8 LED DRL on sale

Yeah, I'm no mechanic. How u do it?
  19. L

These seem to be a deal.

2 for $10!! Wish it will work on current Ex. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-FORD-KEYLESS-ENTRY-KEY-REMOTE-FOB-CLICKER-TRANSMITTERS-FREE-PROGRAMMING/111040622725?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19da897085/?_trksid=p1468660.m1897#ht_1733wt_1396
  20. L

If it's wired always on, isn't gonna be staying on ALL the TIME? Even when the engine is off?
  21. L

Yeah, quite price difference. Are you gonna wiring it always on? Should I buy the $10 stuff and spend rest to treat myself?!;)
  22. L

100 bucks here.... http://tools.woot.com/offers/philips-drl-2-8-led-daytime-running-light-kit I want LED DRL. Seen few 4 LED mods here. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386250&highlight=Philips+DRL+LED...
Back