Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

What to do?

Damn well then what's everyone doing then these days? I at least need a diagram to weld uo my own set I don't have the time to design it too
  2. C

What to do?

Just read the sticky Does someone on here make the brackets? Save me a **** load of time if I can buy them prefabed
  3. C

What to do?

When I go coil overs I can junk my t bars right? Hate them fůckers What's a good shock and coil combo for hauling, towing & offroading?
  4. C

What to do?

Ok I'm going to do the f -150 leaf spring swap I need to know what would the best option be for the front t end? I'm fabing up a steel front and rear bumper plus I already made and installed a 1/4" thick stainless mesh grill so there will be a good amount of extra weight up front It's not...
  5. C

the X so far

So going to do the f-150 leaf swap What's the best option to do my front end Only thing up front I've done is bilstiens and moog end links over a year ago
  6. C

the X so far

That's cool dude and thanks
  7. C

December 2014 TOTM: A Lighting Spectacular

I haven't been on in a few weeks and just seen this
  8. C

December 2014 TOTM: A Lighting Spectacular

Thanks for the subscription and congrats but why may I ask are you giving it to me buddy?
  9. C

Help

Good god that's a hell of a post what years can I take out of? I didn't see it in there
  10. C

Help

I can't find a good thread on the 150 spring swap can someone please help me out
  11. C

Help

I'll have a full day or to to do the swap I have a hard time figure I g out what motor I have some parts are for a E code some are for X code my Vin is an X code I belive
  12. C

Help

I haven't posted in a while I've been busy so busy I haven't even had time for my rigs well I did a full tune up today and a general vehicle inspection upon the inspection I noticed my leaf springs are sliding apart a good 1/2" the retainer clips are all but gone what's the best option should I...
  13. C

cowl shield??

Still no one know where I can get
  14. C

Is this 2000 Sport 2wd 5 speed worth a chance?

I want that front suspension what is it and where can I get it I'd buy it just for suspension and the boxes of parts
  15. C

sway bars

So just remove my end links? Is that going to trash my bushings?
  16. C

sway bars

How do they handle on high way w/o them
  17. C

sway bars

Ugh I just want more flex when hit trails
  18. C

sway bars

I've been going back and forth w the idea of disconnecting sway bars I need opinions on pros and con's I do tow a 18' trailer w it w quads and other things and go through woods and trails and haul fire wood in the back but also use it on longer trips when we need luggage and what not
  19. C

the X so far

Slapped on some LDS to the side view mirrors ran them to the blinkers
  20. C

disrespect

I understand that but y would I I'm in the same truck it looks like he seen mine and said ooo I'm stealing that lol was seriously next him I could have shook his hand now I wanna go to his job and ring his neck lol I pass it everyday that's how I figured he copied no big deal it looks good but...
  21. C

A good roof rack idea?

Grab o e from junk yard I have a few lol
  22. C

disrespect

So I'm w my wife and baby and an explorer cuts her off now the truck looks like mine with out any lift as we pass him I nod and said you should get some warrior shackle dude and the little kid behind the wheel flipps me off I laughed but he has and explorer forum on his hatch really kid is...
  23. C

cowl shield??

Anyone!?!!!??
Back