Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

only overheats around 30 miles plz help

Yep i was thinking head gasket running a compression test now will let you know what happens
  2. R

How many miles will an explorer go for?

Lol after 350000 miles on my gfs explorer 96 4.0 finally blew a head gasket last month
  3. R

Yea clutch fan doing its job no coolant is staying at level I'm pretty sure all the air is out of the system it has heat so i kno its flowing thru the core is there a valve somewhere to bleed it i did it how i usually do it but i did notice a throb in the to line when i squeeze it
  4. R

Ok its a 02 explorer 4.0 sohc it is only overheating about every 30 miles and im going outta my mind i bought it during the winter with a cracked thermostat housing fixed it it was until Warmer days and noticed it does it only around 30 miles no matter the time it takes to get there put a...
  5. R

Ok its a 02 explorer 4.0 sohc it is only overheating about every 30 miles and im going outta my mind i bought it during the winter with a cracked thermostat housing fixed it it was until Warmer days and noticed it does it only around 30 miles no matter the time it takes to get there put a...
Back