Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2003 Sport Trac- Guage lighting Bad

Even when I crank up the lightning, I( cannot see the far right two gauges at all. Is there a easy way to change these bulbs? Any help would be great.
  2. J

Ambient Lighting Problems

Last night I set it to dark blue, got in, started driving at it went right back to factory color. It's really pissing me off.
  3. J

MPG after Fuel Delivery Module Replacement.

Ours has gone down by at least 3 MPG. It manages 19.5 on the highway now at 60 mph. My Chevy truck with vortec v8 gets 20, so this is very unacceptable.
  4. J

once I set it, it should remain on that color at night when driving, however, it does not. It always reverts back to factory setting color. Not sure why.
  5. J

I am having the same issue. I set it to blue, and now everytime I start it , it goes back to the old color. Why?
  6. J

Adding Navigation Later

IGO is way to exspensive for what it does. We are still waiting hear about the cheaper set up and then I'll post something.
  7. J

MFT v3.6 rumor?

It should have had Applink installed on this update, plain and simple. Not sure why they cannot get it together.
  8. J

MFT v3.6 rumor?

Rebecca, Can you folks just flat out tell us if Applink is coming or not?
  9. J

Air conditionor fan speed changing by itself?

If it is set on auto, it will constatntly check the air temp and adjust the fan speed to compensate for cooling.
  10. J

Adding Navigation Later

IGO is so high because they are the only game other than factory NAV. That will change.
  11. J

Adding Navigation Later

guys and gals be patient. I am hearing of a aftermarket system for $400 that will require one small module and sd card and its coming soon. It sounds to good to be true, but if it is, Ford will kick themselves for the next 5 years over this.
  12. J

FORD, PLEASE ... when does the 2013 explorer get applink?

folks, it's coming according to Rebecca, so hold that thought.
  13. J

Combined Recalls for 2011 - 2019 Explorer models

Daisy, it's not a defected car. If they issued a recall, they are covered.
  14. J

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

According to Rebecca, applink is coming to 2013 Explorers
  15. J

Correcting unknown display for Pandora

According to Verizon, it's the type of phone and not the app, but in either case, no resolution for now.
  16. J

I came to find out that it is actually the phone and not the app. There are certian features on the apple that droid's and the like do not hav or cannot get, software wise. Pandora only supports on type of text display right now, and that works on the Iphone only.
  17. J

Sync Services - for what?

Rebecca, here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImkLvGNVV5I
  18. J

Rebecca, Jim will suffice. I saw a video where if you did not have NAV on your MFT, you could go to Mapquest ( since google is no longer avail), punch in a destination, and download it to the MFT. Now, with that being said, the demo actually shows a NAV map from mapquest from start to finish...
  19. J

I just tried it by downloading a destination from mapquest, but when I said services, it found the directions, but would not display them on MFT. Since I do not have Nav, does it eve work?
  20. J

Using my HTC Droid DNA and bluetoothing Pandora, it displays unknown artist and title. It seems to work fine on a Droid X and Iphone 4, 4S, and 5 and displays correct info. Anyway to correct this on my phone?
  21. J

Color changing format, is is possible?

I want to change the MFT color sceme and the sony button displays to match the cupholder and floorboard light colors. Is this possible?
Back