Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Clicking noise at low speeds

Thank you Denny347. I will have this checked out. Other forums also suggested that since the torque converter was replaced to check out the codes and another forum mentioned the cv joint. So I will have all this including the back e brakes as you suggested looked at. Hope this will fix this...
  2. G

Clicking noise at low speeds

2002 Ford Explorer XLT V8 and that clicking sound Just had the torque replaced, transmission fluid, motor oil and filter as well and vehicle running good for a couple of days. Today when putting the car on park or hitting the brake to go forward and backup to go ahead or park, I hear this...
  3. G

Help with DRL Module in 2002 XLT

2002 Ford Explorer XLT V8 DRL not working Fixed one problem now the DRL not working and check all the fuses and replaced those needed. Anyone know what else to check? Thanks :(
  4. G

2002 Explorer xlt making grinding noise when accelerating

Thank you Great - you would think the mechanic would know that, right? Well its in the shop and they can't figure out why it's making that grinding noise considering that it was to take only an hour to fix and now the vehicle is in the shop for almost 3 full days. The transmision runs great...
  5. G

Shield another mechanic told me it's something to do with the shield but having a hard time figuring it out. Anyone knows what to do? Thanks
  6. G

My 2002 Explorer XLT is making grinding noise only when accelerating. Motor runs great, oil clean. Mechanic says it needs a new transmission.
Back