Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

02 Eddie Bauer Auto Headlight Stays on

When I have the Auto Headlight on, the headlights stay on all the time. The go off when I turn off the key. Yesterday, the bright lights were on, and my battery was dead - had to get a jump. The bright would not go off even when I turned the headlight switch to the Off position. The...
  2. B

Glass portion of rear liftgate loose at the latch - anyone seen this before?

Thanks for the information, but I am talking about the glass hatch latch, not the appliqué on the outside. The latch has broken away from the glass.
  3. B

Glass portion of rear liftgate loose at the latch - anyone seen this before?

02 Explorer rear hatch latch loose from glass Anyone know what glue to use to reattach the rear hatch latch to the glass hatch? Or is there some other fix? Thanks for any help
  4. B

Rear Glass Hatch Latch 2002 Explorer

My rear latch on my glass hatch is hanging on by the windshield wiper assembly. Both studs have come out of the glass. Is there someway to fix this? or do I have to look for a glass with the studs still on?
  5. B

02 Explorer 6 disc CD changer stuck

Need help - 6 disc cd changer stuck, won't eject, CD ERROR
  6. B

Anyone experiencing intermittent flooding on startup?

I have an 02 and over the past 2 years, on 3 occassions it has failed to start -it turns over and acts like it wants to start, but it doesn't. After it sits for 30 min or so it fires right up - I have tried to hold the pedal down, but maybe not long enough.
  7. B

02 Won't start

My 02 Explorer -runs fine, but twice in the last month, failed to restart after I had driven it, shut it off and tried to restart. After it sits for a couple of hours it will fire up. The motor turns over fine and acts like it is trying to "catch" and run, but doesn't. I read an older...
  8. B

2002 Trans OUT

Thanks for the direction...
  9. B

2002 Trans OUT

Guys, I am new to the board and I may be in the wrong place, maybe you can direct me. I have a 2002 4WD Eddie Bauer and the transmission broke a band, and my 2nd to 3rd gear slips real bad. I took it in to the dealer as I have 35,100 miles, lucky for me - still in warranty. My question, is...
Back