Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. DominicanX

Spring 2015 GWNF Run

Not sure the status of this run, but I'm going to bow out. This semester in school is going to be a tough one. Done June 4th. I'm game after that...for the next one.
  2. DominicanX

Spring 2015 GWNF Run

The later the better for me. Finishing up school the first week of June. However someone else (Boomin) bought my explorer a few years ago...
  3. DominicanX

Shoe Creek, GWNF VA - Trail Run - Sep 20

I'm game to bring back the discussion...
  4. DominicanX

For Sale 1354E manual conversion kit

Also sold by me (with paperwork)...indirectly with the sale of my truck.
  5. DominicanX

For Sale SCT Flash Device - $300

SOLD! Thanks for looking.
  6. DominicanX

Was a great weekend. But no, we worked on some truck projects instead and likewise spent some quality time with the wives. In addition I have an exam due this week, so spent some time on that.
  7. DominicanX

Nice! Reignited the conversation. So it's a go and we look to have a solid group.
  8. DominicanX

This is quick looking like a rescheduling...
  9. DominicanX

Saturday is fast approaching, i'm still in, and I believe James is too. Just working on a departure time on this end. I'm proposing a trail meet up time of 11am. That will give me until 8am to get out of the NoVA area. Any thoughts, confirmations, or cancelations?
  10. DominicanX

Bummer man! You will have to set up the next run when you are ready to hit the trails...or the beaches.
  11. DominicanX

Yep I did not put up a trail head meet up time; wanted to leave that piece up for discussion. James and I are driving from NOVA the day of; about 3 hrs, so i'm thinking a 10am start at the earliest. I might consider doing a late Friday night drive that way. We shall see. For those...
  12. DominicanX

Type this into Google Maps and it should help: Shoe Creek Trail Head, near Forest Road 263, George Washington and Jefferson National Forest, Tyro, VA
  13. DominicanX

Ok I finally have the state of mind to get this started. Back in school and in the full swing of the crazy rush hour traffic, I need to get out of the D.C. area. The final consensus is Shoe Creek! And the date September 20th. That's only 14 days from today, so get your ish together. Below...
  14. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

I think I can do that. Don't worry about the name thing, I constant forget unless I've met the person about 29 times. Mine is Michael...yours is... Stacey I believe. I'm focused on prepping for my trip to OBX over the long weekend. On Tuesday I will open a new thread for trail portion of...
  15. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

Should someone start a new thread for the September 20th run? Just a thought.
  16. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

Oops! I meant Shoe Creek!!!! Where the ... did i pull Stony Run from...
  17. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

Ditto on Stony Run for Saturday September 20th... Thoughts?
  18. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

I'm proposing the weekend of September 20th. Of course I would only do that Saturday if y'all decide on a fishfood run. Or we can all just do a stony run or peters mill day trip. Thoughts?
  19. DominicanX

If anyone is in the market for one of these and does not need it ASAP this would be a good option. As described it does need to be sent to SCT once you recieve. Needs a reprogramming. Cost was $65 for that last time I checked. The title says $300, but I dropped it to $175. I will entertain...
  20. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

Ditto on the Labor Day thing...No Go. I would ideally do a day trip (Saturday), but that doesn't bar anyone else from camping. Mid september would be my goal.
  21. DominicanX

GWNF Spring Run (2014)

Anyone planning a run in the near future?
  22. DominicanX

Yep everything can be resubmitted and redone to your specifications. PM me an offer.
  23. DominicanX

I still have it. Keep in mind the current condition as stated in the first post. Let me know if you are interested mounty71 Shoot me a pm.
  24. DominicanX

2nd Gen Cargo Shade/Cover

SOLD! Thanks all for looking.
Back