Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

quick question !!

wondering if the oem adrenalin running boards and front bumper would fit on a 2007 limited... if so where can i buy them ? thanks and DONT FORGET TO EXPLORE
  2. J

Help: Installing Line out converter 2009 Explorer

Yes it did come with the sub woofer
  3. J

Yes it's an amp and sub and yes I did have a factory amp. And yes it's the factory head unit. But all that the stock amp had was a 5 prong connector. Comming from the truck. And from there the wires go into the amp and there's no way to tell which does what. Now there's a red and black one...
  4. J

Perfect. I have a few questions. Which wires on the stock amp connected do what ? Or did you bypass that ?
  5. J

have you done this before
  6. J

Sub Box in 07 sport tract???

anyone know how to wire a new amp and sub into the factory wireing harness using just the audio wires ( not power ) and a line out converter ? basically what which wires in the 2007 connector do what
  7. J

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

would you have the wireing diagram for the stock sub on a 2007 sport trac ? ( if you do im convinced that your god)
  8. J

doing the same project i wanna run it off the audio from the stock sub but no one has any information out
  9. J

audio help !!!!

do you know where this adapter can be bought ? or have you seen a thred where someone used it ?
  10. J

audio help !!!!

has anyone wired aftermarket subs and a new amp into the factory navigation stereo of a 2007-2010 sport trac? i bought the subs and made the box now im just wondering if i can splice the wires of the old amp (not the power just the audio so i dont have to run a wire to the rear speaker...)...
  11. J

need help with lighting !!!

ok so the sun visor bulbs are t5s and im pretty sure the reverse bulb is also 4057k ... like i said i ordered four 921s to do all the lights and was only able to use two ( for the cargo light) the reverse bulbs didnt fit at all the t5s are in the mail and when the get here and are...
  12. J

yeah man i pulled both out today the one you googled is incorrect its just a supper small bulb and the back up bulb is wrong i ordered 4 921s and two i couldnt use for my reverse lights just the cargo ones
  13. J

sorry man its not i already ripped the damn thing out :s its a 2007 wonder if that makes a difference ?
  14. J

thanks man !!!
  15. J

Looking for projectors, but NO Halo's

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/ there you go
  16. J

Interior Light

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294316 this post helped me do mine
  17. J

so i recently upgraded my interior lights to blue LED as apposed to the ****ty stock yellow ones, also did H.I.D fog lights,blue LED under my side mirrors and third break lights.... I'm now looking to do the reverse tail lights in blue LED, but I'm unable to find them on any site i order the so...
  18. J

so i recently upgraded my interior lights to blue LED as apposed to the ****ty stock yellow...

so i recently upgraded my interior lights to blue LED as apposed to the ****ty stock yellow ones, also did H.I.D fog lights,blue LED under my side mirrors and third break lights.... I'm now looking to do the reverse tail lights in blue LED, but I'm unable to find them on any site i order...
  19. J

Need help !!!

i was worried it would have to come to that..... sad thing is i cant even find an 07 armrest with that lever attatched
  20. J

Need help !!!

hey dudes i have a 2007 sport trac and somehow broke the stupid button that opens the the armrest on the center counsel... so after looking online for what seemed like forever i found nothing.. anyone have a good site that sells factory parts ? please dont tell me the ford website because...
Back