Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

I’m guessing there are not any Ford Reps on here? I thought they previously monitored this. Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue. I’m going to call the dealer when we get back from our FM listening road trip.
  2. P

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Same issue on our 2018 Ford Explorer Sport. Just started doing this after 3 months of no problems. Figured this would happen right before our road trip. Never had issues on our 2015 Sport.
  3. P

2014 Sport Engine Hesitation/Stumble

Having the same hesitation issue. Giving it about 3/4 throttle from a stop or after slowing down. The sport just boggs down for 2 seconds (RPMs don't hardly climb). Then the truck sometimes takes off like crazy. Took it to the dealer. No codes mean there's no problem. It normal they tell...
  4. P

Popping, Clicking noise from front. Newer TSB

We bought out explorer and it does the same thing. The problem is that we bought the truck with 50,000 miles on it. So we are out of warranty. Does anyone know how much this would cost to do? I think it is a shame that they have not recalled these trucks with this many people having...
  5. P

Tire question

Thanks, I found a thread where a few guys were running this size without any rubbing. Sorry I searched first, but did not do the advanced search. That helped out tremendously. Thanks again for you help and responses.
  6. P

Tire question

The tire I was asking about is slightly larger than the stock tire.
  7. P

Tire question

I know it's only a little wider, but I was wondering if anyone has went to this size. Here is the table comparing the two. 255/50-20 265/50-20 Difference Diameter inches (mm) 30.04 (763) 30.43 (773) 0.39 (10) 1.3% Width inches (mm) 10.04...
  8. P

Tire question

Looking at new tires, and I found a great deal on tires but they are 265/50 20s. Has anyone ram this size? I know they are a little taller and wider, so I am worried about clearence. Thanks
  9. P

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

why does it say my software is up to date. When I know that I have not downloaded the 3.6 version?
  10. P

Thanks for everyone's replies and guidance. I will not wait until August and try it again.
  11. P

I finally got it to download after multiple tries. I put the usb memory stick in the usb port. It started the process but it only had 3 steps instead of the 12 that were in the instructions. It only took a minute and then said that my software was already updated. I am guessing that the...
  12. P

I have been trying to download it, but it keeps saying " download not complete. There was a problem with your download. The cause for this was likely an error with our systems. If you continue to experience problems with your download please contact us". I have tried 3 browsers, made sure my...
  13. P

Thanks for your help! I logged on and registered. It says that I need a new SD card for the A4 update. I requested one, and they said they were going to send me a new one in the mail (with a 0.00 price). They really will send me a new one for free? If so I cannot wait to update my system...
  14. P

Plasti Dipped Wheels

Thinking about doing this to my wheels. Does plasti dip last long? I live in Indiana and we have lots of salt on the roads in the winter. thanks
  15. P

Sorry I am new here and say this thread. I did not have time to read through all 32 pages. Can someone tell me how to update myford touch? I just bought a 2011 Explorer Limited and wanted to make sure that I have the latest version. Thanks
Back