Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2004 explorer rims

The explorer 2004 rims fit on my 2001 sport trac?
  2. M

Fuel pressure problems or question!

Hi guys, im having problems with my 2001 sport trac, hard to start sometimes stalls , i decide to check the fuel pressure ! With the ignition at "on position" reads 35 psi and at idle 50psi then go down to 45 psi when u rev the truck , is that normal? Bad fuel pump? The truck have a new fuel...
  3. M

P1405 help! 2001 st

i need help with p1405 , i erase the code and is back again , p1405 (differential pressure feedback sensor upstream hose off or plugged) any idea how to fix this ,what sensor or hose i have to check, please help me! is a 2001 sport trac 2wd, thanks!
  4. M

2wd to 4wd conversion 2001 st

yes is 2 door sport,
  5. M

2wd to 4wd conversion 2001 st

hi,i have a 2001 st 2wd and i need to know if i can do the 4wd conversion using all the parts from a 2002 explorer sport awd. my friend is selling me his explorer sport very cheap so thats why i ask. thanks!
  6. M

Code p1405

Hi, my st dont feels ok at idle so i went to the autoparts they scanned and they told me p1405 , i change the egr valve pressure sensor and i check the egr balve and is clean inside but the truck still the same no change : (
  7. M

rear high mount lights not working

hey, the rear high mount lights is not working in my 2001 st, the white lights not working when i open my doors, the brake is working good,i check the bulbs and everything also i check with a tester and is no power at the sockets, all my interior light are working ,any opinions?
  8. M

obd2 diagnostic no working and no check engine working

no trouble codes but is no check engine light when i put the ignition in the on position.
  9. M

hey, i double check the fuse #17 and replaced for a new one and the obd2 connector start working, thanks for that, but is no check engine light working, can be a blown bulb inside the cluster?
  10. M

yeah, my cigarette lighter is working. im starting to get worried : (
  11. M

hi,im new here! i just bought my 2001 sport trac 2wd few days ago and i notice the check engine light is no working when i turn on my truck and i plug the scan tool to check if is any code but dosent work , dont turn on my scan tool, any idea if is any fuse or relay that control all the obd2...
Back