Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

1996 Explorer Power Window Fix

96 limited explorer Yea on mine the drivers window wont go down it goes 2 inches then you manually press the window down while holding the button to have it go down and pull it up with the button to go up. At first I thought it was the track wasn't lubed but now it seems like its something...
  2. R

New Here! - 99 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

Well a light set up I would go with KC lights and im pretty sure they come with a kit. Also there pretty common so there is youtube videos if you type in KC lights. A grill guard not sure what that is unless its a push bar and those you can find online all day from 80-500 dollars just depends on...
  3. R

Rear Ford Emblem

I am looking for two regular color ford emblems to fit my 96 limited explorer as well as a explorer limited emblem to replace the old one. I already have the V8 stickers which stayed intact and regular color. Please help me out if you have two for sale
  4. R

97 Lifted Sport for sale!

So what kinda lift is that? It says a 4 inch superlift I went on there site and found one for 2650 and then on another site 535.00 same brand same name and sale number but on the description it reads weird. I will put both links in I am a new guy so I need help...
Back