Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

headlights stay on.

Was your headlights on even with the truck off and key out? I have a feeling it's either the module or the auto light relay in the dash. Also I belive it's more likely the relay because the lights stay on with my park brake on. Which that should turn daytime running lights off.
  2. M

headlights stay on.

I'm scratching my head here in trying to figure out why my headlights are stuck on. I have a feeling that it is the auto light dim relay. I have a 2000 explorer 5L with the auto lights in the mirror. I've tried disconnecting the mirror and lights stay on. Any ideas on what this could be. And if...
  3. M

Auto power door locks not working

Took me some time to get at the job but it worked out. Thanks alot guys.
  4. M

thanks guys. Ill be checking it out soon. Too cold out right now haha.
  5. M

what do you mean, Under the driver side rear door? Where exactly? And thank you for your input.
  6. M

I have a 2000 Eddie Bauer. The door unlock works on driver and passenger door aswell the rear hatch and key fob. The rear hatch will lock all doors but the switch on driver and passenger door and the key fob will not lock the doors. Has anyone had this issue or anyone know how to fix it?
  7. M

Preferred transmission for a '01 5.0 V8?

From what know is that they were all AWD. I do have two transmissions for sale for the AWD models one is working and the other one needs to be rebuilt.
  8. M

2000 Ex Eddie bauer 4" lift

I have seen bits and pieces about this subject mostly by viewing on my phone. What I have is a 2000 Ex Eddie Bauer 5L AWD. I have the superlift 4" kit that comes with everything I need. One problem is when I had it in the air to swap out the Transmission I then realized that the front drive...
  9. M

2000 Eddie Bauer Lift kit.

Thanks for your input. If you have any thing else Im all ears.
  10. M

2000 Eddie Bauer Lift kit.

I have recently bought a very good condition 2000 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0L AWD truck. I have been searching and searching for a lift kit for my truck. I am looking at 4-5 " suspension lift so I can fit my 33.4"T x 11.6" wide tires under her. I realize people always say here just search...
  11. M

New to the forum, 98 4.0L Sport

Hey, new to the forum. Have had my truck for about 3 years now and just starting to mod' it. starting with lift and also trying to find a 5.0L truck for doner. do the 5.0L swap and maybe go from auto to manual! I got refered from a buddy at work and said this forum will help out lots with every...
Back