Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

temp gauge

2007 ford explorer 4.0 xlt 4x4. I know there are man many threads about temp gauges but I can't read them all. I just replaced Radiator Full thermostat housing. Temp Sensor. Water pump not leaking acording to mechanic. Fan Clutch is also fine. Occasionally I will be starting to accelerate and as...
  2. E

Burping noise

I have a 2007 explorer v6 4.0 when i am driving and slow down or come to a stop I hear a burping sound. It may be the struts or springs or shocks but to me it sounds more in the engine area. Could be air as engine slows not sure. I am not real mechanical. There is no loss in performance no...
  3. E

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

Just a few taken while doing off road rescue in nevada. I am soon going to level lift and add new tires. Will post more as I do my project.
  4. E

Explorer used to be an Emeergency vehicle?

Look for a headlight flasher in possibly your fuse box in engine compartment or under dash could look like this. http://www.whelen.com/auto/product.php?cat_id=9&prod_id=54 Or similar.
  5. E

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

Was going to post a picture of my ride in the desert but I can not download attachments. I like some of the lifted Ex's and was hoping to do that to mine.
Back