Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Lowering the Explorer

I am interested in the rear camber bolts
  2. S

How to: Explorer Sport EB convert to vent to atmosphere with factory blow off valves

I did this mod a while back and misplaced the hoses. I wanted to put them back on but I am going to have to order new ones. Does anyone know what part number they are? Thanks
  3. S

Upgraded Turbo Wheel

I was wondering if anyone has done this upgrade and what results they have had. I was searching the web and stumbled upon this Bullseye Power turbo wheel. Just looking for any feedback on this or any other aftermarket turbo wheel that has been used with our ecoboost vehicles. Here is the link...
  4. S

My 2014 Sport

Sorry it took me a while guys. I was able to get a few videos and a picture of the headlights at night. They aren't the greatest but they get the job done. The headlights are a dark smoke but are lighter in the middle to let more light out. 0-40mph cruise 0-60mph...
  5. S

My 2014 Sport

I will also get some pics of the headlights and taillights at night so you can see what they look like with the tint at night.
  6. S

My 2014 Sport

I had an 02 Ford Explorer that was completely blacked out, then I had an 08 Chevy TBSS that was murdered out and had the red calipers. I just wanted a little color to this instead of just being completely blacked out. As for the headlight and taillight tint, it actually doesn't affect the...
  7. S

My 2014 Sport

Thanks guys. Wanted to powdercoat the rims gloss black but my buddy said the sensors wouldn't come off so he just sprayed them flat black. I will most likely upgrade to 22s in the spring. I used to stock exhaust and just did a resonator delete as well as put the flowmasters on. I will get an...
  8. S

My 2014 Sport

Yes the low beams are on. They don't look very bright during the day but at night they are perfect. Once the brakes are hit, you can definitely see the brake lights.
  9. S

My 2014 Sport

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my 2014 Explorer Sport Mods: 93 Livernois Tune Airaid CAI Custom exhaust with Flowmaster Super 40 series mufflers(Resonator delete) 170* Thermostat Coolbulbs.com 8000k 9005 and H11 Fogs (Waiting on new ballast to install 8000k headlights) Dark tinted...
  10. S

Foglight Bulb Options

HID Fog Light Install Question Does anyone know how to get access to the fog lights so I can swap for my HID bulbs?
  11. S

2014 Exhaust Upgrade Question: Size and Offset>>>

Size of explorer sport exhaust Does anyone know the diameter of the stock explorer sport exhaust?
  12. S

Explorer sport exhaust

Thanks for the response!
  13. S

Explorer sport exhaust

I just traded in my 2008 trailblazer ss for a 2014 explorer sport. I am impressed with the sport so far. Coming from a straight piped ls2 to the ecoboost is a definite change. I was thinking of taking off the resonator to give the sports exhaust a little sound. I heard something about worrying...
Back