Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. redexplorer5.0

2001 lincoln town car steering wheel

just curious will this steering wheel fit on my 2001 mercury mountaineer
  2. redexplorer5.0

keyless entry help

my 2001 mercury mountaineer keyless entry has a problem when i first got the truck i only got one original key with no fob i had two fobs brand new from my old truck not program i have a second blank original key i ordered online i haven't got it cut and programed yet i programed one remote...
  3. redexplorer5.0

2001 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 5.0L AWD

my new toy i just bought 2001 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 5.0L AWD 131K full loaded all power my 1998 ford explorer 5.0 awd need a fornt diff i still have it sitting in my garage at work untill i remove somethings out of it the truck runs and drives great no problems and importantly NO RUST...
  4. redexplorer5.0

humming noise

while driving my 98 explorer 5.0 AWD bet 20 and 40 MPH i have a loud humming noise coming from the front end and my steering wheel wobbles a little bit could it be the wheel hubs are no good
  5. redexplorer5.0

OBX Exhaust Header Manifold FITS 97 98 99 00 01 Explorer Mountaineer 5.0L V8

i was thinking about getting these for my 1998 ford explorer 5.0 what do you guys think
  6. redexplorer5.0

Spark plug wire and spark plug help

I'm sorry in if this question been answered I have a 1998 ford explorer 5.0 I want to replace the spark plugs and wires I know there 8mm wires What brand would you guys use please help me out thank you
  7. redexplorer5.0

horns help

1998 ford explorer 5.0 i know where the horns are located i want to change them because they not as loud as they used to be i have air horns in the truck also they work awesome but i like the way they sound with the my reg horns also please help :help:
  8. redexplorer5.0

im new to this please help 1998 ford explorer XLT 5.0 AWD right upper control arm

my 1998 Explorer with 5.0 AWD has the 2 piece passenger upper control arm it has to be replace i need both pieces please help me i replaced the drivers side already and i just put 4 brand new goodyears wanglers silent armor tires i have 120,000 miles it runs great just this one problem...
Back