Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

My 2013 Explorer progress (pic heavy!!)

Thank you Richard. Just one Question, can i replace the Puddle light bulb to LED myself? because i have seen websites selling the puddle lights with core! the whole assembly (Plug and Play).
  2. E

My 2012 Ford Explorer Limited with Shark Fin Antenna

No i didn’t get it! in fact Explorer sport is not launched here in KSA as yet. i have ordered these and waiting for the delivery. people will not confuse an XLT with a Sport by just putting the letters on the hood. there are other prominent features of sport to outstand.
  3. E

My 2013 Explorer progress (pic heavy!!)

Great Work thank you for sharing your great ideas. Question: Philips 129404000KX1 XtremeVision 30/31mm 12V Festoon LEDs are fit for both Side and Tail Lamps? Thx
  4. E

My 2012 Ford Explorer Limited with Shark Fin Antenna

Lov the pics! All you need now is this....http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-NEW-20112013-Ford-Explorer-Sport-BLACK-Hood-Letters-Emblem-Gloss-Finish-/271061815456#ht_2945wt_1059
  5. E

Foul Smell in Cabin From Vents / AC

Bad small from AC! Hi guys; i wonder if any one else is having the bad small from the AC in case you pump-up the gas (quick pickup). took my car to the dealer; all i got from him is that the same problem is reported in 2013 edge and flex. but no resolution so far!
Back