Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

SportTrac Adrenalin performance upgrades

I purchased my silver 2010 STA (90k) in August 2017 and it already had the Roush SC installed. It was installed at around 30K and I have 103K on it now. No issues and everything works great. I love it! I placed Roush emblems on each side under the fender vents and "Supercharged" on the...
  2. 0

2010 ford sport trac key fob mod

Went to Ford dealer who was unable to "activate" the chip and charged nothing, whew! The vendor that I purchased the original fob from sent me a replacement. I followed the owner's manual instructions for adding a key to my vehicle, and it worked perfectly. No need for any help outside of the...
  3. 0

Yeah, I have two original keys. The fob seller told me I have to have the chip " activated" by a locksmith or the dealer. Local locksmith wants $85 to activate with no gurantees. I am going to check with the dealer and see what they charge. Thanks!
  4. 0

SixPonies, I purchased the flip keys and can't get them to program to start my 2010 STA. I was able to program to lock/unlock the doors but it will not program and start my car. Any suggestion?
  5. 0

Just Purchased 2010 STA

Thanks to all for your encouraging comments!
  6. 0

Just Purchased 2010 STA

90,500, $19,900 total. Some might say I paid too much, but it was exactly what I was looking for (plus the Supercharger), near enough for a two-way trip to purchase, and all service records. Serviced every 5K miles and well cared for. Only one small parking lot ding which will come out via...
  7. 0

Just Purchased 2010 STA

SixPonies, thanks for pointing out my image did not show. I have loaded some now, enjoy.
  8. 0

Just Purchased 2010 STA

I have been a Sport Trac owner for the last 4 years and have enjoyed my 2003 XLT. However, for the last year I have been searching for a 2010 silver STA V8. Found one in Maryland and purchased it over the weekend. So far I am satisfied with my purchase. It has all of the bells & whistles...
Back