Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

SVT Adrenalin concept vehicle

There was a Ford & Shelby meet in Tulsa, OK this past weekend. The original SVT Adrenalin concept vehicle was there -- I would have figured it was scrapped and turned into 100 Fusion trunk lids by now. I didn't make it to the show personally, but here are some photos a friend snapped on...
  2. T

Adrenalin crashes into AutoZone accessory isle

I suppose with a heatgun somebody could undo most of this monstrosity and have themselves a nice V6 2010 STA with only 23K miles.
  3. T

grill chrome removal how-to, or how-NOT-to

1500+ miles of baked-on bug splatter was no match for my power washer this weekend. Unfortunately I completely forgot about a small tear I had on the chrome grill. Must have hit a bird or rock, something caused the chrome to split and a small peel had formed. Before I knew it that small peel...
  4. T

Mud flaps / splash guards - who has them?

Search feature is failing me, says no results, which is absurd. Think I'd like to add some mudflaps, F&R, probably Husky Liner since thats about all I can find. Not really interested with OEM flat Fords with the logos. My question - do they share the same screw holes as the factory...
  5. T

Tinted windows & Flex shift handle installed

Busy/productive weekend. Tint: Fronts are 5% and rear 15% Lumar brand ceramic film, lifetime warranty. Non metallic. They also carry a 3M film that is 100% clear but somehow blocks UV rays and reflects heat. Wanted this on the windshield, but they didn't have enough on hand. Pics...
  6. T

GTS Shadeblade

Added a Shadeblade to my fixed rear window. IMO doesn't look bad at all. Form over function I guess.
  7. T

Noob intro, sliding rear window retrofit?

Recently a young lady plowed into the back of my "other" truck, forcing me into the market for a suitable replacement. I've always liked the ST, especially the second gen. Last time I was in the market, they were still new and at a price point I couldn't afford as a daily driver. I'm very...
  8. T

Another noob

Bought a 07 ST limited, V8 4x4, love it.
Back