Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Manifold??

So, I Jane an 03 4.6l and had a p0305 code. Replaced the plugs less than a year ago so I assumed it was an ignition coil. When I took the coil out there was liquid in the spark plug well that smelled like antifreeze and had a slight brownish color. I am thinking there is a crack in the intake...
  2. N

Rear Wheel Hubs/Bearings

OK, so it's rear wheel bearing replacement time. Between Timken and SKF, which would you choose, and why? In my searches on here, these seem to be the most recommended brands. Also, has anybody had any luck getting the bearings in the hub like Bignosdaddy describes here...
  3. N

Question for the Treadwright guys

Will be needing new tires fairly soon, but not right away, and I'm looking at the Treadwrights. Would you recommend the Guard Dog or the Warden for a daily driver? Also, is there that much of a difference in Load Range D vs. E. They don't have any Load Range C tires listed. Thanks!
  4. N

Idle Air Control Valve

Quick question.....I searched and didn't find an answer. I replaced my idle air control valve last week and since then it has seemed to be really sucking some gas (I know....it always does, but it seems to be more than usual!). Tonight, the Check Engine Light came on. Should I have...
Back