Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

AC and cigarette lighter won't work

I had help doing the 4.0 swap on my 89 about 2 years ago. Last summer was super hot so I bought brand new AC parts to install. Once they were installed I pulled a vacuum and tried to charge the AC system but the compressor clutch would not engage. At first I thought that it could be the low...
  2. B

AC electrical issue

I didn't know where to post this, I've got an 89 Bronco II but it's got an Explorer 4.0 with a 4.0 AC system. I installed a brand new AC kit, minus the two switches and evaporator. Installed them this past Sunday. I put the vacuum pump on and pulled a nice vacuum for about two hours...
  3. B

Official Hello

I've been on the board for a while now. I don't lurk much outside the Bronco II forum so I didn't see this. My name is Matt I'm 31 and I live in Mesa, Az. I drive a 1989 Bronco II with a 4.0 conversion. It's pretty cool the way it is but I've got more plans for it. Already have a Dana 30 and 8.8...
  4. B

My 1989 build

I don't have a clever name for my newest project truck. I'll just go with the 89'er. Ever since I sold my 87 Bronco II there has been a giant hole in my soul. I was convinced I needed to fill it with another Bronco II. My project started out as a 1990 2x4. I was collecting parts and...
  5. B

Hi

I'm Matt. I'm addicted to Bronco II's. My sister said she wanted a Bronco for her graduation present. She wanted an EB, my father bought her a 1987 Bronco II 5-Speed 4WD. She threw a fit and didn't want to learn to drive a stick, so he ended up buying her a 1994 Explorer and I got the...
Back