Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

For Sale Rear shock pin eliminators $20

Converts rear shocks from post-to-pin to post-to-post, giving more shock options. Text to 602-907-8582
  2. F

For Sale First Gen A/C accumulator $20 (NEW)

TEXT TO 602-907-8582
  3. F

For Sale First Gen TTB upper ball joint adjustable camber bushings $30

New unused! six oh 2 9 oh 7 8582 text please
  4. F

For Sale SuperLift Supperrunner steering kit #1134

New in box never even unpacked it. Fits Ranger, 83-97. Explorer, 91-94, Bronco II, 88-90 Asking $150.00 plus shipping. * Keep in mind shipping from Arizona to California is about $60.00 If you are in the midwest or east coast you can still buy these new from Summit for $307.00 free shipping...
  5. F

For Sale Kitty is for sale. 1994 Explorer limited. $3,000

Clean and well maintained two owner Explorer Limited. 154,000 miles, Cold a/c. Tags current. Runs excellent. $3,000 OBO Arizona absolutely rust free truck! Many upgrades, here's a few. 130 amp alternator. 2" lift RS5000 shocks + air lifts on the rear. Custom storage drawer. Custom rock...
  6. F

Phoenix Arizona 94' sport

Just a heads up. If anyone has the time and cash to come rescue it. Complete 94' sport. Used to be a state surplus truck. Went through auction and no sale ended up in the trash! 114,000 miles? and body is straight straight straight. If anyone is interested they should act fast before it...
  7. F

Two Rangers passing by an idiot.

Snapped this pic of a wreck, and latter noticed the Two Rangers. Bone head drove under the parked trailer; !WTH?
  8. F

"Kitrinos" The project that keeps on giving.

Hello from Phoenix, AZ. My name is Greg. This is gonna serve as my rough draft registry/build thread OK I've been snipe'n this site for research, ideas and info for about 2 years now and I have to say thank you all for putt'n this thing together. I know my truck very well now with help...
  9. F

How many different 4x4's have you owned?

Not really a category for this one, so I'll just break the rules and stick it up here: My first vehicle and first 4x4: 1964 Scout 800. Mine looked very much like this the day I sold it. 1960 Jeep M38A1: Lifted this one 14" specifically for river crossing. Had a property that routinely...
  10. F

Smooth sexy Limited Edition Sliders. (hair brained)

While abusing my 94' Ex Limited off road, I noticed the the running boards are pretty sturdy. They are in the right location, have good dimensions and sturdy mounts. But they are very jaggy on the bottom and the plastic is, well; Plastic. On one occasion if the running boards were off I...
  11. F

Arizona: Need to get out for the weekend?

Calling all Arizona EF members! Need to get a weekend on the trail? Here's the "plan" The red route will put water in your bearings! This outing should present some challenge for 2" lift on 32's. That's what I'm running and that's the whole point, yes? Since present the condition of the...
  12. F

Solved Where is too hot on these temp gauges?

Non-numerical temp gauge 101 To get an "eyeball" on your temp gauge, I have a trick up my sleeve. I the morning from cold start, keep your "eyeball" on the temp gauge. The temp will rise until it hits "thermostat" temp. Then you will see it drop fast. Make a mental note of that point on the...
  13. F

The Ultimate, Multi-Function No loss Cargo Storage System! (lame)

Normal Position: Drawer extended (300lb of tools in there! :thumbsup:) Deep enough to carry a car battery. Rolled forward for cargo deck access! :D (this was the goal for this project) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Not to loose the ability to stuff a washing machine (full size spare, whatever) in...
  14. F

The Ultimate Multi-function, NO loss Cargo Storage System! (lame)

Normal Position: Drawer extended (300lb of tools in there! :thumbsup:) Deep enough to carry a car battery. Rolled forward for cargo deck access! :D (this was the goal for this project) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Not to loose the ability to stuff a washing machine (full size spare, whatever) in...
  15. F

How to: Steering mod: Rag Joint to U-joint ZJ Shaft

Here's a potential solution, I have not done this yet but I need a solution soon as well. I will post up my results when done, but anyone is welcome to have a go. Here it is: 1989-95 Jeep XJ, ZJ shaft...modified (XJ's, ZJ's are the cherokee's btw) Double "D" one end; spline-"D" other end...
  16. F

Check this out, $1849.00 seems reasonable for a 4.0L long block.

Free shipping and core pick up.... http://engineguy.com/ford-lincoln-mercury/4-0l-ohv-1/1994-90-ford-4-l-engine-90tm-atkdfm3-vin-x.html Anyone run'n an engine from this builder?
  17. F

Body lift ?

?????????? No Hockey pucks! Just use the bleachers!
  18. F

eBay Parts search Tip

eBay search help Enter the year "19xx" and make "Ford" and model "Explorer" ONLY. This will of course give you a lot of crud. About 15,000 hits. Here's the TIP: Take the time scroll through all of it. Mixed in with all the crud will be some gems. Save sellers especially junk...
  19. F

Over heat? FIRST GEN All aluminum 3 row radiators!

Check these out. :thumbsup: 3 ROW ALL ALUMINUM RADIATOR: [Update!] Radiator Classic is back in the game and now offering Lifetime warranty! Nice...
  20. F

New member from Arizona!

Hello from Phoenix, AZ. My name is Greg. OK I've been snipe'n this site for research, ideas and info for about 2 years now and I have to say thank you all for putt'n this thing together. I know my truck very well now with help and tips from this forum and of course busting some knuk on the...
Back