Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

How To: Upgrade and Beef-up 5R55W/S Transmissions

Guys!! I just need the info on rebuilding mine back to stock, do I do TC? Do I do solenoid packs? Do I do the sleeve kit on valves?? Please help me!!!
  2. D

transmission experts needed

Also sometimes check tranny lighy comes on sometimes o/d light flashes code the tranny is flashing is a tft sensor reading high which is fluid temp correct?
  3. D

transmission experts needed

Bobby, did you get it figured out? I have an 03 explorer v8 4x4 tranny shifts hard, shutters, clunks in gear, and will not lock the torque converter, any suggestions on who to talk to or kits to rebuild?
  4. D

Need interior help!!!!!!

So here it goes... Bought ANOTHER explorer. 02-05 Eddie Bauer, brown leather interior, front driver seat passenger bottom seat and steering wheel are shot, I think even the driver foam is shot, so I am wondering, because I am buying and flipping these wonderful :) machines if there is any...
  5. D

Removing timing cover on 4.0 OHV

Did you ever get to do a write-up on doing cam tensioner?
  6. D

Front Timing Chain Guides and or chain

Just bought a 4.0 explorer, 06, had a hole in the driver valve cover where the tensioner parts blew through, is there a write up or a sticky on this procedure please help!!!
  7. D

Retro-Solutions HID on My 2006 Explorer

hey i have a question about the plug and play hid lights, i just bought a 2010 mountaineer and traded in my 05 my question is my 05 didn't have a sophisticated message center like this one. The plug and play hid kit only uses one side factory bulb harness (driver side) and throws a code on the...
Back