Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Cant find how to thread for grille removal

Just replaced my grille 2 weeks ago with a black sport grille. Tried to do it without taking the whole front apart like many talked about on here. Did all the top bolts and tried to pull the grill away enough to get to the lower 4 bolts and there is no way in hell without breaking it. I have...
  2. X

Explorer 2nd row console install

Fish4Five, where did you order from please? Thanks for your help. And if you were to take the console back out would the small holes be covered by the plastic cover again? thank you
  3. X

Thank you for your response and yes I understand that, but so will all my luggage, dog, etc that will be unbolted. can you bolt without cutting carpet etc? If i can get to 1 or 2 of the bolts easy then I dont mind putting in 2 quick bolts just for the two 8hr road trips we take a year. That...
  4. X

Adding a center console Hello Everyone, I did search this first but didnt find exactly what I was needing. I have rear bucket seats without the center console because I like the pass through for easy access to 3rd row and didnt add it and remove it because of the carpet cutting issue from the...
  5. X

Possible to Purchase Explorer Sport Rims?

These still available? I PM'd you last week didnt hear anything.
Back