Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

LED turn signal how-to (front & rear)

There's no need to cry about it.
  2. P

LED turn signal how-to (front & rear)

I'd x the Sport badge from the rear window. If it's not on the tailgate, then there seems no point.
  3. P

Custom head light build

Using a custom headlight company? What do you mean? Do you work for them or using their custom parts to make your own custom build? Whatever the case, it's looking good so far.
  4. P

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

I have a 14 base model and black plastic door handles. Is your 15 door handle available for the 14 model without the Passive Entry door touch button? I don't have this. Did you have to replace the entire door handle, instead of the handle cover? Do you have a part number?
  5. P

S h a d o w

THank you for the pics, they give me a better idea of what Im in for if I decide to go this route. It would certainly be great if Ford designers saw this simple, yet effective, way to reach a better design. Who knows, your concept might be on the next generation models. I looked at my bumper...
  6. P

Mounting / Wiring Radar Detector

I'm still waiting for a dash-interior cam/GPS/radar detector combo device to be invented. With all the tech that's out there, I can't imagine how cluttered our dashboard or windshield area will be by 2020.
  7. P

S h a d o w

I see, I'm sure it looks good like the other blacked out ones on here. Do you have a DIY write up on how you did this? I saw your diagram and saw the grill on your X, but I'm trying to picture clearly how you assembled it together. In some ways it seems easy, but in other ways it looks hard to do.
  8. P

Shark fin Antenna Install + Pics

I would be interested in this too, but I wonder if you loose reception quality.
  9. P

Hood Lettering

looks very clean and mean. If only the whole alphabet was an option in the Explorer font. I'm sure it would bring personalizing to a new level.
  10. P

S h a d o w

nicely blacked out! Do u plan on blacking out the door handles? Those stick out a bit.
  11. P

light question

No. There are no lights in there at all.
  12. P

Tow Straps (Recommendations, Ideas, Suggestions)

13. P

Black as night

Front/Rear Door, Bottom Chrome Trim/Molding .
Back