Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

91 explorer cruise control issues

I was driving home from work today and had my cruise set at 65 (2500 rpm) it worked just fine til I turned on the wipers. Before they start the rpms drop just under 2500 and when they stop it revs up to 2700-2800 rpm. Then drops to normal until the wipers start again. Can anyone tell me what my...
  2. R

lifted 1st gen explorer

I have seen 3 different lift options for the rear. Lift shackles lift blocks and also add a leaf lits. Can't decide which one I wanna go with can anyone tell me the differences.
  3. R

lifted 1st gen explorer

I'm wanting to lift my explorer but not sure how I want to so it. I'm thinking a 3in body lift with 2in coil spacers and leaf springs. Is there anyone out there that has pics of a 3in body lift and coil lift by themselves and also together. Thanks in advance
  4. R

ford explorer body lift

I have a 91 ford explorer that I want to put a body lift on. I have a 3in body lift that I bought for my old 97 f150. I was wondering if there was any way to make that kit work on my explorer.
  5. R

91 explorer hesitation

Yes the check engine light does work
  6. R

91 explorer hesitation

Ya cuz today its been running ok except for when you punch it it spits n sputters n runs like ****.
  7. R

91 explorer hesitation

I really couldn't tell you the last time I just bought I a month ago who knows what's been done to it
  8. R

Engine hesitation, low RPM's

Where is the fpr valve located and what does this part usually cost
  9. R

Hesitation at acceleration

I have the same problem with my 91 but the check engine light comes on and then goes away after a bit
  10. R

91 explorer hesitation

I have a 91 explorer and it hesitates when taking off from stops and gets bad gas mileage. Also my cruise is acting up sometimes it will speed up on its own even on flat ground. And there is a faint burning smell wen its set. Can anyone tell me what's wrong.
  11. R

O2 sensor's

Also at times times it has no power and wen u get after it all it does it hesitate and spit and sources. At times wen u take off from a stop it hesitates like it wants to die but it hasn't actually died yet
  12. R

O2 sensor's

Idk wat is wrong with check engine light comes on n off like I said. The cruise has issues too it will sometimes randomly shoot up to 3000 rpm wen its set at 60 mph. Its also reads a little high wen its just cruising it reads about 2500 at 60 mph I'm stumped idk wat it could be
  13. R

O2 sensor's

The check engine light comes on but goes away after awhile n then repeats itself
  14. R

O2 sensor's

How can you tell if your o2 sensors are bad in a 91 ford explorer
  15. R

91 explorer problems

Thanks hope that helps
  16. R

91 explorer problems

I have a 91 ford explorer and can't figure out what's wrong with it. The check engine light comes on but goes away after awhile and then comes back again. Also wen I set the cruise for example I set it at 60 the tach reads 2000 like normal. But then it starts to rev anywhere from 2000-3000 it...
  17. R

lifted explorer

Looks good man
  18. R

lifted explorer

Is there anyone out there who would have pics of a 91-94 explorer with either a 3 in body lift a 3 in suspension lift of the combination of the two. Looking to do it to my 91.
  19. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media 'cheap flares'

looks like edging for a garden
  20. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media 'jun01263'

that's exactly how I want mine look wen its finished....love it
  21. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media '8" lift w/35's 1'

what color is that looks a lot like the color I want for my 91
  22. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media 'dirtypic0001'

does that have the newer front fenders
  23. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media '4x4 Tailgate Emblem'

those are kick ass I want a set for my 91. found a set of clears but they look too mexi for my taste
  24. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media 'Chris's new lift flexing'

what are the specs on the lift
  25. R

Comment by 'Raasch09' in media 'Chris's new lift flexing'

what are the specs on the lift
Back