Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

Well she may not be as pretty as the rest of em on here but i love her...my 98 sport :D when i first got her: new tires(31x10.50r15 trail mark), lights, windshield decals, 2 inch spacers, and no fender flares or running boards: new rims(cragar soft 8 15x10): couldnt turn...
  2. J

explorer sport pics

shes a little ruff but heres mine......98 sport on 31" trail marks and stock wheels(soon to be soft 8s) with 2" spacers and a 3" body lift(not on yet) and exhaust is dumped after cats an on the inside is grant steering wheel and realtree everything, an 2 15" subs with a 3000 watt amp stock...
  3. J

2001 sport 3 inch body lift

i just bought 2 inch wheel spacers from ezaccessory.com and put them on my 98 sport they make the truck look great an the only problem i have with them is the front tires lean inward but most people dont go beyond 1.5 inches because it puts alot of stress on the studs but since mines 2wd on...
  4. J

Leaf Springs

ok thanks and so would i have to get leaf springs from a 4 door if i wanted to do aal's??
  5. J

Leaf Springs

Sorry if this has been posted im new but on both sides of my explorer there are no leaf springs it looks like someone just cut up small metal blocks an put them in its place im not sure if other explorers are like this or if its just mine and is it safe.....please help
Back