Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2014 Sport Engine Hesitation/Stumble

Mine has done the hesitation thing since day one (2014 Sport - bought it new). I am just waiting for the warranty to be close and to the trade-in line this POS goes! I have only owned GM cars and thus have always resisted a Ford (52 yrs old now). My wife loved the Explorer and "had to have it"...
  2. B

2014 Sport Engine Hesitation/Stumble

Guess we can add my name to the list. I have never owned a Ford before. We bought a brand new 2014 Ford Explorer Sport. We replaced our 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS with it. We got the Sport because replacing our 405hp SS was going to take something with higher horsepower or we knew we would be...
  3. B

Larger Tires on OEM & Aftermarket Wheels

So... what you're saying is don't even think about it... :salute: Gotcha.
  4. B

Stock is the optional Sport tires... 265/45R20. Nothing in that size that I want to put on the truck. The stock Continentals suck... and I mean horrible. Shocked it was an expensive upgrade like it was... I know it exceeds the max for sure... I will have to get the speedo corrected for sure...
  5. B

I have a Sport as well. Wanting more rubber in the wells. :-) Looking at 275/55R20. Any chance of fitting at all?? Section width of 10.8″ and overall diameter of 31.9″. Not worried about performance driving, it's an SUV. Got the Sport for the power (and the black wheels), nothing more. Thanks...
  6. B

2nd row console

My understanding is that the bolt locations have the carpet cut out from the factory. The install notes tell you to cut the carpet as well, but I just pushed the bolts through without cutting and I would imagine it will look fine if I ever remove. Mine did NOT come with the console originally so...
  7. B

Explorer 2nd row console install

I need the same one with the white stitching as well... when anyone actually gets the correct console with the white stitching, it would be AWESOME if you could post and let us all know what to order. :-)
  8. B

Price check for 2014 New Explorer sport with 401A option

Just bought it Saturday... 2014 Explorer Sport Tuxedo Black Metallic (yup... couldn't find a white one locally) Option 401A 2nd Row Buckets Dual-Panel Moonroof Trailer Tow Package Summer only tires All Weather Mats Cargo Shade Rear Bumper Protector Cargo Well Protector MSRP...
  9. B

Explorer 2nd row console install

What he said... :-) I have part number of DB5Z-78045A36-AD from my dealer but no one knows if it has white stitching like the seats in my Sport...
Back