Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 6

I Installed Tip-Tronic Shift In My '14 Sport

Thank you for bringing this one back, I had a great laugh reading through it. Should be a sticky.
  2. 6

2014 Ford Explorer Rear Window Spoiler Ridiculous

No problems here with my spoiler. Wish the rear wiper fluid would come out a little more evenly though.
  3. 6

New Aluminum Sport Pedals

Interested for sure.
  4. 6

3 Month Update and Review.

Dealer is right. This happens on my wife's Acadia and even to the lighter counter tops in our home. It's definitely the jeans. Search around the internet and you will find all sorts of stories about jeans and light coloured interiors from almost every automobile manufacturer.
  5. 6

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Good find, thank you Sgt! I see they only have grey and beige available. I can't win. Ha.
  6. 6

Was excited until I remembered that I had tried this site before. They dont ship to Canada.
  7. 6

This!! I looked everywhere online and though every search always took me back to the Aries 3D website, it appears there isn't a folding cargo for the Explorer just yet. Have one in my wife's Acadia and would love one for my Ex.
  8. 6

1 year Ownership Review

Great write up! Having only owned my 14 Ex Sport for three weeks I am quite interested to hear the thoughts and opinions of those who haven been driving it for a longer period. So far, I love the d$#n thing.
  9. 6

2015 Ford Explorer Order Guide & Changes

Thanks for that Peter. Boy, I'd like that heated steering wheel.
  10. 6

Show off your winter explorations

Also a little late......
  11. 6

UPDATE: Factory "Stop Shipment" on all 4wd Explorers!

Congrats, great truck! Any future modding plans? This is my second Ford (Edge Sport to Explorer Sport) and I must say, MFT has worked flawlessly in both of them.
  12. 6

Dealership Failure

+1!!! micsride, I'm surprised you can't see the see illogical side to your argument here.
  13. 6

How long after vehicle delivered do I have to pick up?

Hmmmm.....I dunno. You made a desposit so a valid contact has been created so I'd be surprised if they could sell it out from under you. That said, I'm sure you need to pick it up within a reasonable amount of time. As suggested, I'd check with your dealer.
  14. 6

OK, So What Do You DISLIKE About The 5th Gen?

The fact that mine hasn't been delivered yet.
  15. 6

New 2014 Explorer Sport Questions

While I can't say so for the Explorer - mostly because its not here yet - but in past vehicles (Edge Sport for example) I've always set my mid-range to a negative number. I find it significantly improves the quality and crispness of the sound. I sincerely hope the stereo in the Explorer...
  16. 6

2014 Ingot Silver Sport ordered

Same here - mine arrvies on Monday or Tuesday.
  17. 6

That is a great idea - thank your for the link. As soon as the snow gives me a little more room on my driveway I will do just that. This has been one serious winter here in southern Ontario!
  18. 6

Good Day All, Have been lurking around this forum for the past couple weeks - I must say, what a knowledgeable and helpful bunch of people! I bit the bullet yesterday and swapped my 2012 Black Ford Edge Sport for a 2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport. Pick it up next week. While I know I will...
Back