Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

New to this

I got the Explorer back from the Ford dealership today. I had two crossed wires. According to the diagram that was provided in another post, states that the Brown/Yellow wire is located in 2 of the pigtail and the DarkBlue/White wire in the 10. However, mine is switched. Lights work, no problem...
  2. L

Multifunction switch diagram or help

Okay, so I got the truck back from the shop (took to Ford dealer), and in the above diagram, I had wires crossed. The BR/Y is where the DB/W is suppose to go, contrasting the above diagram. Problem solved.
  3. L

New to this

Thank you :D:D
  4. L

New to this

Not the wrong switch, as for when I put on the old one, it did the same thing. The tilt I believe cut into a ground wire. However I still have not heard back from the shop. I will post what they did to it when they fix it.
  5. L

New to this

No, no aftermarket alarm put in. I gave in and took to the Ford service. I feel unsafe putting it off any longer. I had someone else look at and they couldnt figure it out either. However....when I do get it back I will leave as much detail as I am able on here describing the way they fixed it.
  6. L

New to this

I posted the other day but dont know how to follow up. I am having a lighting problem. I switched out the multifunction switch, now the blinker on the right side up in back is not working. However, when the flashers are on then it doesnt light up in the front. I have no brake lights except for...
  7. L

I fixed this issue... no wires are falling out of the connector any longer. Just that my brake lights, excluding the top one, are not working and the right blinker in the back is not working either. Also the right blinker is flashing fast, but is soon shut off when brake is depressed.
  8. L

Well I see this is an old post, hopefully someone will be able to help. I changed out multifunction switch due to wiper problems. Yes the wires fell out kinda bad. So I went out an purchased a new one. Now I dont think I have brake lights and the rear right blinker dont light up. I changed the...
Back