Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Lowering the Explorer

I have a Brand new set of H&R Explorer Sport springs for sale if anyone interested PM me $250 in Michigan.
  2. I

california legal cold air intake?

Airiad CAI is Cali legal and comes with a C.A.R.B E.O. #d-609-7 sticker.
  3. I

Rear Door/window Air noise

No i havent gotten to take it in yet, Crystal ^ did PM to get a hold of her so ill try that, My passenger rear window has never works from day one, its not even connect to the motor part, and all my windows are loose as hell and rock back and forth so im wondering if thats the air leaks. Im...
  4. I

1/4 Mile Run Times

I think stock 1/4 times are around 14.20, last time i ran it, it was 86 out and humid and the best i could get was a 13.91 which is disappointing IMO.
  5. I

1/4 Mile Run Times

Yah see im on V3 also, my best Trap was 100, and most of the time its 98/99 Whats messed up is they claimed 10 more HP with v3 over v2, BS:thumbdwn:
  6. I

1/4 Mile Run Times

Whats your best 1/4 times? Im just wondering what you guys with a tune and whatever else have run in the 1/4. Ive drag raced for a long time so i know how to get boost up and i have a Livernois tune and CAI and from some of the times i remember my Explorer doesn't make near the power it should...
  7. I

Livernois Motorsports Customer Appreciation Track Night

Your link doesnt work, keep getting mail delivery failure.
  8. I

Bike Racks, Roof and Hitch mounts

Thule, This what i got, works great,One of the Best you can get.http://www.amazon.com/Thule-Vertex-9029-Bike-Hitch/dp/B00653V9RE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1399525499&sr=8-2&keywords=Thule+Hitch+Bike+Rack
  9. I

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Looks sweet! are those aftermarket headlights or did you do that to the factory lights? My M3 has duel helo's looks cool and like um on your sport.
  10. I

Livernois Motorsports and Engineering Announces New & Improved Custom Tuning

I dont have much time on this new tune, But my preliminary opinion is thats its better in every way!
  11. I

Noise in front end with H&R springs

Im assuming these are Flex H&R springs?
  12. I

Lowering the Explorer

Pretty sure the only reason people where running the Flex springs is because the explorer springs where not available, plus from want iv seen they come out to about exactly the same.
  13. I

Im pretty sure its the rear door seal, and im kinda pissed off about it. I mean 50k truck should not have this problem im going to take it in to the Stealership i guess. Was going to get a BMW X5 or a GMC Tahoe, but my pops retired from fords and liked the twin turbo motor but if this problem/...
  14. I

I have a 2014 Sport and the rear door has a kinds of wind noise, window/doors shut alinement is perfect But it sounds like the windows cracked a tiny bit or the door seals not sealing. Everyone that been in my truck has asked if the windows cracked or if the door isn't shut all the way? WTF...
  15. I

Sylvania zXe vs. PIAA Xtreme White vs. Phillips Diamond Vision

OK so if you dont want to run HID's, which bulbs are the Best? Links please to the best place to buy um. Iv learned my times that if there not OEM HID's, forget it!
  16. I

Your right, my bad, im just pissed the Sport should be the Top model and if ANY other model came with HID its stupid, my Sport was 49K, HID should be Standard as well as rain sensing wipers(which pisses me off the most)
  17. I

Vendors, we need rear wheel bias

Vendors, theres got to be some way to Tune the wheel bias control, all of us want to have some kinda rear wheel bias control so figure it out and make some cash. PS you shoulda already been on this long ago, what the Hell?
  18. I

You mean to tell me our WAY BETTER then a Limited, Sports dont come with HID, but the Limited slow POS does?
  19. I

Lowering the Explorer

Whoever has ordered lowering spring from Tire Rack, Our springs have Shipped! cant wait to lower this thing!
  20. I

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Weathertech for sure.
  21. I

New Product Announcement!

Still Awesome, you have it dynoed? it gots to be a complete BEAST! You make me feel bad about my M mods, all i have is BMP stage 2 tune, Dinan intake/pulley and Akrapovic Ti exhaust, it is a track beast tho. Im going to start a "Whats your other Ride" thread please post that beauty in there.
  22. I

Bro! Sweet! is that thing Twin Turboed?
  23. I

Yah it should definitely be Real Carbon Fiber, then i would buy one for sure. I also know what you mean cause i have a 2011 ZCP M3 and there the "M Tax" which makes everything cost way more then it should same with the "AMG Tax" lol. Did you find some real CF covers for the Explorer somewhere?
  24. I

I ordered another emblem so when i fell like it im going to do that^(take off the ecoboost emblem and replace it with the twin turbo emblem) just wish i would have done it to begin with, i curved the first one perfectly.
  25. I

Yah i see what your sayn, i shoulda probably removed the ecoboost emblem the put the Twin Turbo emblem where it was.
Back