Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

gas mileage, tuned

I just got gas for 1.87 today! woohoo go Iowa lol. Also I average about 20 in the summer and 18.5 in the winter, but I do mostly highway driving.
  2. E

Debadged and Grayed Out XLT 2012

What did you use to tint the taillights?
  3. E

Custom head light build

They just seem too small to me. I love the idea just not sure how it goes. Very cool mod none the less
  4. E

2014 Exhaust Upgrade Question: Size and Offset>>>

Darren, if you don't mind me asking how much was the total cost for you? Looking to do a similar set up since yours sounds so good and the maganflo cost is pretty low. Thanks
  5. E

New Tint, LED conversion

Where did you get the turn signal overlay?
  6. E

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Could it have fit in the air duct/grill opening in-between the fog lights on the lower bumper? My two cents would be that it would look cleaner and sharper. Thoughts?
  7. E

Black Vinyl sides with pics.

That looks freaking great. I would like to do something similar to my Sport
  8. E

3rd row unnderseat room

Ya I would say there would be room, only concern would be heat. but I have a handful of small items under the seats while they are folded up.
  9. E

Installing HID? Read this first.

I got the relay kit. It is still plug and play but it takes a little bit more. So basically what you do is plug the lights into the relay, and then plug the relay into one headlight connector (drivers side) and then you connect the relay to the positive terminal of the battery and then ground...
  10. E

Installing HID? Read this first.

I ordered my set of Vleds.com. Best thing I've done, install was super easy, I purchased them with the relay kit, and they look 1000x better. Just make sure you find a good ground. Had them for about a month and zero issues.
Back