Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

For Sale 95 XLT 4X4 Modified Trail Rig AKA: The Black Hole

I'm assuming your out west. Shame because it's a sweet rig and not over priced.
  2. M

Call In

What the heck?
  3. M

94 Explorer XLT gas door issue...?

Hm, don't know why I was thinking it was a 94 (it's a 93) but I'm gonna tally it up to being tired. Specs on the issue seem to be the same anyway.
  4. M

Thanks for coming by! If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me an email at...

Thanks for coming by! If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me an email at jacobporter59@gmail.com!
  5. M

Call In

I'm also looking for someone in the area that I can call up for help with special projects if they have a bit of diy experience because I'm still pretty new to doing all this with no help.
  6. M

Call In

Hella cool Jake 93 explorer in Redford
  7. M

Won't Start now....

Let it run until it dies. Cool it and restart to see if any more codes pop up. Dealer may not be able to help, though. My brother had a focus idling at 4500 rpm and the dealer said no fault. Hopefully they can help you.
  8. M

94 Explorer XLT gas door issue...?

Hey, sorry if this has been asked. I couldn't find it, though, so I'm asking myself. The fuel door on my '94 Explorer XLT won't close. The spring is worn out so I was wondering if I could just order it or if I have to replace the whole assembly. If I have to replace the whole assembly I want a...
  9. M

Won't Start now....

Injector or injector wiring fault? My dad's ranger used to throw this frequently. ended up just being the wiring so not that expensive.
Back