Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

car is dead, as if it has no battery

had trouble starting as if battery was not charging, needed a jump to start, few days would start good but later the battery was low, now nothing works, wont turn on or turn anything on, no horn, no radio, no lights, anfd my battery is good, need help please???
  2. A

car wont move

I know but thinking of getting it rebuilt, good move or not?
  3. A

car wont move

my 95 4x4 explorer all of a sudden just stopped moving while I was driving to work, I would step on the gas and it would move very, very slowly, almost nothing, tranny needs replacement or is it something else? Checked the filter and found shinny metal shavings, any ideas? Thanks Guys and Ladies...
  4. A

OBD-1 trouble codes

thats what i plan to do, replace the dpfe, will keep you posted. thank you very much, Greetings from Tijuana Baja California, Mexico.
  5. A

OBD-1 trouble codes

koeo
  6. A

what do these codes mean

95 Ford explorer 4.0 4x4, got two codes, 327-egr valve pressure transducer or position sensor circuit below mínimum voltaje and a code 332- egr valve opening not detected, can anyone translate for me and tell me what these codes mean and what needs to be replaced, cant pass smog test till i fix...
  7. A

OBD-1 trouble codes

my 95 Ford explorer 4x4 got a code 327-EGR valve pressure transducer position sensor circuit below minimun voltaje and a second one, 332- EGR valve opening not detected, can someone please translate what that means and what I need to replace so it can pass the smog test, thank you.
  8. A

emissions

how do i know if vacuum regulator on 95 Ford explorer is working or not
  9. A

speedometer not working properly

what does the plastic gears look like
  10. A

i meant to say me not mw
  11. A

can you show mw the picture please
  12. A

my explorer is a 4x4 so the vss is in the transfer case, and i did replace it with a new one and still sameb problem, i might have to take a look at the wiring harness.
  13. A

ok Fellas, heres my story, my 95 Ford explorer 4x4 was parked for 7 months because tranny broke, got new tranny, worked well except for speedometer, it only Works when i do 50 or more and even then, its not stable, goes up and down, replaced speed sensor, no changes at all, can anyone give me...
  14. A

flywheel wont turn after installing new tranny on 95 explorer 4x4 4.0

ok, no luck with vise grip, it is very much stuck in there, I think since I I had put the tranny in all the way, it must of pushed the input shaft all the way in, any other helpfull ideas
  15. A

thank you, I will work on it this weekend, I will let you know what happened.
  16. A

how do you remove the input shaft, because the one in my tranny wont even move at all
  17. A

I installed a good used tranny but flywheel wont turn now, did torque converter slip out? also if anyone has a photo of torque converter for the 4r55e?
  18. A

How to: Ford 4R55E Transmission removal & installation instructions.

poprichie77 thank you i will look into that tomorrow morning,
  19. A

How to: Ford 4R55E Transmission removal & installation instructions.

flywheel wont turn I recently installed my tranny in my 95 4x4 explorer, 4.0, trying to turn flywheel but it wont turn, any helpfull ideas.
Back