Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

keyless entry codes

Mine was in my owners manual, however mine didnt have a keyless pad on the door. Strange
  2. T

Radio options

Ive got the 6 Disc radio with Sirius ready. The illumination has gone to **** and Im looking into a new unit. I want to keep it more factory Will the factory Nav units work as a swap in or will it need something more? If it can is there any part numbers that do or do not work as I see there...
  3. T

Sport trac misfires (lurches a bit) occasionally

I just had this on my V8, replaced the plugs since they probably were never changed from the previous owner. Didnt fix the problem and found 2 coil on plugs were bad. Ford scanned it and found which two(I also did the scan with my scanner too and saw the same thing) Replaced the 2 coils and...
  4. T

Aux Port

I too have the aux on my 07 with no access. Looks like the person before me had sirius or something with the extra antenna on the top of the truck. Wish I had the headphone jack too for my ipod
  5. T

Zcspec's 08 ST Ongoing Build Project

I like the spacers, gotta have them be flush with the flares. I hope to do that some day along with a reverse camera too. Unfortunately the Mustang comes first
  6. T

Call In

Name: Taylor Location: Germantown, WI Vehicle: 2007 Sport Trac Limited and 2006 Mustang GT
Back