Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

You meet the nicest people on explorerforum.com

I agree with everything that has been said here. Great forum great people lots of know how thanks for all your help.
  2. J

Over heat? FIRST GEN All aluminum 3 row radiators!

Radiator classic has the three row back out on e-bay. Just ordered mine $146 free shipping I think 5 are left. Steve.:exp:
  3. J

Question about freeze plugs

Thanks for the info. The reason i was going to replace them is i have had 2 go bad on me in 1 month so i assumed the rest were going to go anytime. It seems it is time to pull the motor and go thru it and get it over with. I also noticed an oil pan gasket leak.So i guess i will have it rebuilt...
  4. J

Question about freeze plugs

Hey guys i have a question about freeze plugs on my 1st gen. Is it possible to reach all the freeze plugs on the block or do i have to pull the engine. If i do not have to pull the engine what do i have to do to reach them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve.:exp::chug:
  5. J

Custom 1st Gen Grill

Looks good
  6. J

Motor Swap Question

I read somewhere on one of the threads in here that a m5r2 tranny from a ford f-150 will work. But i can,t find which thread it is. Because i was thinking about doing this swap in my 94 navajo. I found one on e-bay for like 700 rebuilt. I hope this helps.
  7. J

Where is the door ajar dinger?

I dont know about on a o2 but when mine went off in my 95 mazda b2300 which is a ford ranger i could not find the pinger. But when i called ford they told me the switch that activates it was in the door handle. Because i was looking for the plunger on the door frame because i thought that was...
  8. J

engine over revving problem solved

Also i forgot to mention thanks to member fr-425 for his help in this matter.
  9. J

engine over revving problem solved

Hey guys i posted yesterday about engine over revving on my 94 navajo. I thought i would post another thread to what was causing it. The problem was there is a rubber seal around the intake tube where it connects to the throttle body it came apart and got sucked into the butterfly causing it...
  10. J

rpms uncontollable

Thanks for the info FR-425 i will check this out first thing. Steve
  11. J

rpms uncontollable

Hey everyone my name is Steve and i am new here and i have a problem you guys may be able to help me with. I have 94 Mazda Navajo 4x4 with a 4.0 with manual trans. It has been running great untill last nite when the rpms went 5000 and would not back off untill i shut down the engine. I then...
Back