Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Diode dynamics or DDM ultra?

Thoughts on these? I'm not concerned with the price difference. I just want a solid kit. Do you have a wire harness?
  2. C

HID's or LED's - these halogens have to go

Deciding between HID'd or LED's in my 13 Sport. Looking at a 35w DDM Ultra kit or looking for LED bulbs. Looking for experiences with certain kits/bulbs. Thanks.
  3. C

User reviews on HID kits (consolidated)

Been unhappy with my coolbulbs kit. Andrew has been helping me but I am just fed up with swapping parts and the lights not working sometimes. I have searched and found posts of some kits being used but wanted to consolidate them to their own thread. Please include your kit brand, length of time...
  4. C

Hit a bump and HIDs(coolbulbs) went out

On the interstate doing 75 mph, hit a bump and boom. Lights out. Turned off then on and they worked but man that's not safe. I have a harness installed too. Looking for other options. Not a fan of coolbulbs anymore. Too many issues.
  5. C

Having an issue with HID's

I installed HID headlights and fogs 4 months +/- ago. The fogs work great (so far). The headlights would randomly shut off. Sometimes one, sometimes both. I swapped out the ballasts a couple days ago and I still have the same issue. With the new ballasts I notice slight flickering before...
  6. C

2013 Explorer Sport - just got new tires

Dumped the OEM's for a set of Bridgestone Dueler Alenza H/L Plus this morning. Had good review on tirerack (not many miles though) and a $70 rebate card. Anyone have experience with these tires yet? Thoughts? Living in SW Pennsylvania with curvy and crappy roads, I would be happy to get...
  7. C

Rear wiper randomly stops

My rear wiper randomly stops at various positions on the window. It never goes off the window. What gives?
  8. C

How to remove rear wiper arm?

Take of the nut but the arm won't budge. Almost like its galded on the stud. Liquid wrench did nothing. Help.
  9. C

Rattle - help!

I have a rattle on the passenger side that is somewhere between the B pillar and the headrest of the read seat - I think. I can't locate it at all and it drives me nuts. Folding 2nd row seems to help but doesn't eliminate it. I have checked the obvious things. Anyone else have this?
  10. C

What's in your cargo area?

Just wondering how everyone sets up their cargo area for things they do everyday. Do you have the 3rd row up, folded, or flat? Cargo protectors? How do you secure things you take around all day everyday? Roadside emergency things? Pics would be great to show.
  11. C

Hella supertones

Coming from the Subaru community where hella supertones were very popular. They are very loud which saved me many times where regular horns might not have. Has anyone mounted these?
  12. C

New member here 2013 Explorer Sport

New member with a 2013 explorer sport with black/brown leather, 402A package and moonroof. Purchased it certified pre owned from a local dealer. Love it so far but the list of future mods is growing as i begin to research and ready through the forum.... - HIDs - VG Sharkfin antenna -...
Back