Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

2004 Ford Explorer Wont Start Theft Light Blinking rapidly

Initially they said bad transponder and replaced it for 365. They later called and said still no luck and their educated guess is to replace the pcm for 2500$.they said their computer will not talk to the pcm. I told them to put it together and I will have it towed away. Not sure what to do as...
  2. N

I have it towed to the dealer. Will update you tomorrow.
  3. N

When I jump the starter it spins fine. Hence I guess its more on the programming of the keys. Also it flashes rapidly for 1min and then slows down. After about 4mins it stops flashing. It always flashes in the run position. So I m guessing keys then?
  4. N

Bottom line: what is the odd that both keys lost programming? That is the puzzle. In addition I had the same issue few months ago and towed it to a local mechanic; he said that all he did was recharge the battery and it started. The both time issue started after a cold weather and low battery...
  5. N

Both keys used to work till the battery died and I replaced it and now no crank no start.
  6. N

Engine won't crank -- Lots of troubleshooting with no result

Would you know where the ignition kill switch is located? The one from Sweden?
  7. N

starting issue Hi, Did you figure out what was the issue? I am having exactly the same issue.
Back